Frequent Contributor

Does anyone else think Carolyn and

the mom on the TV show The Goldbergs are like twins separated at birth??? The resemblance always hits me when I watch that show and I watched it again tonight. Their voices are so much the same and they even look alike. Anyone else think this?

BTW this is not a dig at Carolyn, I like her a lot and find the actor on the TV show very likeable too, but I just keep wondering if anyone else has noticed the similarities? I've heard everyone has a double, and this could be Carolyn's!

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone else think Carolyn and

Well who else could be the face of denim and co it's so her

Honored Contributor

I honestly don't at all.

But then, I love watching Wendi (in the Golbergs and other shows she's done) and, while I'm sure she's is a nice lady, I find Carolyn unwatchable as a host. I don't relate well with disingenuousness.

Super Contributor

what about the order me this in a size large while the show is running and stopping the show until they answer her request

please tell me you have witnessed that crassness

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 NJ4Jays said:

what about the order me this in a size large while the show is running and stopping the show until they answer her request

Not only Carolyn, but Antonella, Jacque, Jane and Shawn have done it numerous times on air. I have never known Mary Beth to do that while presenting items. It's really stupid on their behalf, since they all know what they're presenting ahead of time and can order beforehand. QVC has no standards any more.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 LuvMyBichonFrise said:
On 9/20/2014 NJ4Jays said:

Not only Carolyn, but Antonella, Jacque, Jane and Shawn have done it numerous times on air. I have never known Mary Beth to do that while presenting items. It's really stupid on their behalf, since they all know what they're presenting ahead of time and can order beforehand. QVC has no standards any more.

And the worst of all is Lisa Robertson!!!!

Valued Contributor

No not at all and Carolyn looks much older.

Trusted Contributor

Their voices sound similar.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Super Contributor

Carolyn Gracie, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Super Contributor

I don't agree with the OP. I too think Carolyn looks much older.