Trusted Contributor

Missing items from Recently on Air link

Dear QVC,

I frequently review the Recently on Air shows to see what I have missed. I have noticed that, for the past couple of days at least, there are only a few items being displayed.

For example, I clicked on the 12AM Dennis Basso Boutique show, and it only brings up 2 items. And neither of them are the TSV. I'm pretty sure his TSV would have been presented. lol

I also clicked on yesterday's 5pm Nicole Ritchie Collection show and it only displays a scarf. Pretty sure that is wrong too.

If we could get this corrected, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Contributor

Re: Missing items from Recently on Air link

Vickie I noticed that too! I wanted to go back and look at items presented and they weren't there. Sure is one way to save money.

Trusted Contributor

I did send QVC an email but I also know this is the one forum that QVC monitors and can reply too, from that survey they asked us to complete, so thought it would be a good idea to list it here as well.

Thank you for verifying it wasn't just me or my browser.

Frequent Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem. Great way NOT to sell merchandise! Will QVC ever get its website to operate properly?
Esteemed Contributor

I just reported it to cs....she assured me that she would report it....as she was not seeing the items on her screen either...

I started a thread yesterday about the Nicole Richie 5pm hour and found others had the same problem...

Super Contributor

Thanks Vickie for starting a thread here...I started one in "Q Did What?" as well. I hope they rectify this problem...as I stated in my thread, most of us don't watch QVC 24/7 and rely on this feature to check in on a show we might have been interested in. I, for one, don't want to start DVRing Q shows regularly lol!!! ,
Esteemed Contributor

Vickie, I decided to post the same thing on both threads...maybe someone will read them if enough people respond:

I had this same problem all day yesterday and last night..I haven't checked today. Also I find that many times if I'm watching live on my computer, the information for the item being presented is supposed to show on the right of the screen so you can click on it and go to the item. Half the time, that information is not there, I go to Items Recently on Air, and it's not there, and have to go to Homepage and click on Item on Air in order to get to it. Otherwise, I have to key in the Item number in order to get to it.

I left feedback about the Items Recently on Air last night and told them that they are losing sales by not fixing these problems. The other problems I mentioned have been going on for some time. Hope they will get it taken care of!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I hadn't checked the Q Did What thread. I'm sure with our efforts this will get resolved quickly.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like QVC has fixed this now.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Vickie00 said:

Looks like QVC has fixed this now.

Yes, I see that...great!!!Smiley Happy))