Respected Contributor

I think Alberti's getting more popular.

He's on the front page of QVC. And on his Facebook page, he posted a schedule as to when he'll be on. I think he saw the posts wondering where he is. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: I think Alberti's getting more popular.

I've never seen him. I don't really watch the Q though, I shop online only.

Glad you enjoy watching him.

Esteemed Contributor

Love his pic on the community home page. He looks like fun!
Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I have seen him a few times and saw him this morning, I was up really early. He does a great job. Hope to see him more often. He is going to do well.

Honored Contributor

I really don't understand why he gets so much attention. I don't dislike him or anything but there sure seem to be a lot of topics singing his praises for some reason. It's odd because rave posts about hosts are pretty rare here in general.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Alberti is a great host(IMO). Well prepared, knowledgable on products, gives GREAT details. He doesn't miss a beat, unlike some seasoned hosts, who stumble & stutter thru their presentations. Pat can't make it thru an hr. without constant giggling when she is with Jayne. To me, that is irritating, & unprofessional.

Honored Contributor

Alberti is winner! I've seen him a few times and I like what I see. It's a refreshing change from all the pretty young women who seem to think they are on tv to entertain and amuse us. And, if they think of it, they'll say something about the product. Alberti manages to be interesting and entertaing WHILE he presents merchandise.

Respected Contributor

@MJ 12, thank you. Smile

@JAXS mom, the reason I like Alberti so much is because he doesn't go on and on about his personal life all the time (which some hosts do and in the process, forget to give details about the item), he gives details about the item (gram weight, sizes, etc.), when he's hosting with a vendor, he doesn't proceed to talk over them, his voice isn't high pitched and shrieking (I know that people can't help how their voice sounds, but some hosts really overdo it), and he's rather adorable to look at. Believe it or not, he's one of the newer hosts, but, in my opinion, he's doing a wonderful job and I hope he stays that way.

@luvpoos, since Alberti is a newer host, most or all the new hosts get the really early hours. Once they've been at QVC awhile, they get to on at more reasonable times.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Hi, NC Bandwagon!Smile

This is a great thread! Alberti's become one of my favorites, too. He's been posting his upcoming schedule on Facebook for quite a while, and he mentioned he was doing it because he had so many requests. I don't click the "Like" on hosts' Facebook pages but I do take a look at his now and then simply because he's so joyful. Nice change of pace, in my opinion.

I mentioned in another thread that he posted about a photo shoot for his formal "host pix" so I guess we'll be seeing him on "Meet the Hosts" soon.

I'm glad he has so much support and hope he continues to do well.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I just saw the pic of him on the community home page and think it's great! I do like Alberti and hope to see him on more on days.