Contributor

Just wondering if anyone knows if Qvc will have any Halloween shows this year? I keep seeing Christmas shows, and Harvest. Thanks

Super Contributor

Re: Halloween Shows for 2014

I don't know about here, to tell you the truth I've only seen a scattering of Halloween things on air before and they were during a fall show, but HSN will have Halloween shows throughout the day on September 17. I've watched in the past and they have fun with it. The hosts dress up and the set is decorated.

Honored Contributor

From what I remember, they quit having Halloween shows several years ago! I remember when they did and David Venable would be the host and they'd have these really scary masks and décor, really thought it was fun!

Respected Contributor

I also thought it was fun. I don't remember who hosted, nor do I care, but the masks and decor were quite wonderful and I would love to see at least a short show on that again. Some of my grands still have and love those awesome masks. I know Halloween isn't for everyone, but it was a fun show and I hope they will resume it.

Trusted Contributor

They haven't had actual Halloween shows for years now. I remember when Steve Bryant hosted the shows back in the day....my kids would sit in front of the tv and scream for me to order stuff (which I did), and still use to this day.

HSN has had some Halloween shows in the past few weeks. You might want to check their site.

Super Contributor

QVC likes to play it tooo safe to where it's ridiculous. I loved the Halloween shows in the past but at least HSN has them still