Frequent Contributor
I finally ordered my item yesterday, I'm so excited! It still says it's In Process though. How long of a process is this?
Valued Contributor

It's five days since I placed my last order, and it hasn't shipped yet (a clothing item). QVC shipping is the slowest of all the online vendors from whom I shop. By the time, I receive the items, I have long forgotten about them.

Frequent Contributor
On 9/5/2014 jGalt said:

It's five days since I placed my last order, and it hasn't shipped yet (a clothing item). QVC shipping is the slowest of all the online vendors from whom I shop. By the time, I receive the items, I have long forgotten about them.

5 days and still In Process?
Honored Contributor
It depends where the item is warehoused. Expect several days though
Frequent Contributor
This sounds worrisome.
Honored Contributor
Were you expecting it to be shipped immediately? QVC is Notorious for long processing and shipping
Frequent Contributor
On 9/5/2014 brii said: Were you expecting it to be shipped immediately? QVC is Notorious for long processing and shipping
Not immediately, but this is my first order through them. I'm not sure what to expect. I was hoping it wouldn't be "In Process" longer than a few days.
Honored Contributor
Well give it a few days then. I'm sure it will ship soon
Respected Contributor

Glad I stumbled across this thread - I ordered a MCM egg cooker on Sunday and it's Friday and I haven't heard a word. I've never waited this long, but I don't order very often.

At least HSN sends you an email within 24 hrs. and keeps you updated on when things are shipped/expected to arrive.

Denise
Frequent Contributor
On 9/5/2014 denisemb said:

Glad I stumbled across this thread - I ordered a MCM egg cooker on Sunday and it's Friday and I haven't heard a word. I've never waited this long, but I don't order very often.

At least HSN sends you an email within 24 hrs. and keeps you updated on when things are shipped/expected to arrive.

6 days and still In Process?