New Contributor

Where's David?? We have not tuned into QVC for the last two weeks because David has been absent and it is TRULY boring without him!! The back-up host is miserable. She talks over the product reps and stuffs her mouth. She also tends to be in the reps space. So, until he is back, we no longer will watch QVC nor buy ANY products. We have been LOYAL QVC watchers and product buyers now for 6 years and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE David!! He had just returned from vacation.

What's the scoop??

Thank you.

Sincerely missing David!!

Nikki E

Honored Contributor

Promoting his book, be back this Wednesday.

New Contributor

AWESOME!!

Thanks mousiegirl!!

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Foodies! Happy Labor Day! I wanted to let you all know that I will be back on ITKWD this Wednesday night at 8 PM ET. I know there has been some concern over my absence and where I've been. As I announced before I left ... I was away working on final cookbook promotion ahead of the October 7 launch. There is nothing suspicious happening and I have no plans to leave QVC. I'm just very excited that my new cookbook will be ready for you all in one short month. Please know how much I always appreciate your concern and loyalty. We are one big family of foodies and I'm looking forward to cooking with you again on Wednesday night!
This was on David's facebook page.
Regular Contributor
On 9/2/2014 elated said:
Hi Foodies! Happy Labor Day! I wanted to let you all know that I will be back on ITKWD this Wednesday night at 8 PM ET. I know there has been some concern over my absence and where I've been. As I announced before I left ... I was away working on final cookbook promotion ahead of the October 7 launch. There is nothing suspicious happening and I have no plans to leave QVC. I'm just very excited that my new cookbook will be ready for you all in one short month. Please know how much I always appreciate your concern and loyalty. We are one big family of foodies and I'm looking forward to cooking with you again on Wednesday night!
This was on David's facebook page.

I'm sorry, but really I don't care if he comes back or not. He and a few others make me change the channel when they are on. I cannot stand him saying "Happy Dance, Happy Dance". I am curious anyway,,with all the stuff he eats, how is it that he has not been diagnosed with diabetes???? I cannot believe all the "junk" food he eats on his shows....

Trusted Contributor

Oh heavens! QVC is going to fail because this "loyal" shopper is boycotting until David returns! I can hear the price of stock falling as I type!

Some people have truly over-inflated egos. Besides, a real fan and viewer would already know where he is.

Respected Contributor
Nikki, if he hadn't been off promoting his book he'd most likely be on vacation anyway. He usually takes a week off this time of year. BTW, I unexpectedly saw him staring at me yesterday lol--his first book, "ITKWD," was on sale at Barnes & Noble for a mere $6.98. Hardcover, too.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor
Good news. Our resident chef is back in the Kitchen and not leaving QVC. I guess there was a bit of a firestorm brewing that David may leave QVC. His Facebook said there is nothing suspicious happening and he has no plans to leave QVC. Wonderful news for all David fans!!
Super Contributor

Oh goodness, he is on right now. He said he was gone for 3 days, and was so happy to be back.

Trusted Contributor
Wonder where he got that terrible haircut? Makes his head look like a square box. Sorry David