Super Contributor

Alberti needs more daytime fashion spots

alberti is so refreshing and pleasant he needs more daytime fashion spots stop punishing him with the overnite junk he deserves fashion in the daytime he details clothing excellently it would give the old gals a much needed rest

we buy fashion while we are awake stop selling it at 3 a.am push the garbage gadgets at that time just like the infomercials do

Super Contributor

Re: Alberti needs more daytime fashion spots

I enjoy Alberti, as well. But I don't think TPTB are "punishing" him with late night gigs. It's been my observation that the late night slots typically are hosted by newbies until they pay their dues, so to speak.

Regular Contributor

It's because he's New.............but that being said, I cannot stand to watch him. He looks very awkward and he just smiles that goofy grin with his chin tipped up when he doesn't know what else to do. I also do not prefer my hosts to model the female items for sale. JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I enjoy Alberti, as well. But I don't think TPTB are "punishing" him with late night gigs. It's been my observation that the late night slots typically are hosted by newbies until they pay their dues, so to speak.

either way he really breathes life into the place and we still need clothes during daylight hours

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 NJ4Jays said:

either way he really breathes life into the place and we still need clothes during daylight hours

I don't disagree with you, but there are already many fashion shows during the day, so I'm unsure what you mean by "we still need clothes during daylight hours"?

Super Contributor

I don't disagree with you, but there are already many fashion shows during the day, so I'm unsure what you mean by "we still need clothes during daylight hours"?

i just mean that if i am sleeping how can i buy a new today item

Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 sherrisuzanne said:

It's because he's New.............but that being said, I cannot stand to watch him. He looks very awkward and he just smiles that goofy grin with his chin tipped up when he doesn't know what else to do. I also do not prefer my hosts to model the female items for sale. JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to say that I have to agree with you. There's something about him that makes me very uncomfortable watching - as you say the goofy grin, and the obvious awkwardness. I don't like the male hosts remarking about how they would wear something or modeling the female items. I would not like the female hosts modeling male items either. I'm sure he's'a very nice guy, but just know what I like and don't like. As a host he falls short for me.

I agree - Happy Labor Day and happy fall!

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen much of Alberti,but what I have seen I like. QVC absolutely needs some fresh faces especially male faces.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

alberti is so refreshing and pleasant he needs more daytime fashion spots stop punishing him with the overnite junk he deserves fashion in the daytime he details clothing excellently it would give the old gals a much needed rest

we buy fashion while we are awake stop selling it at 3 a.am push the garbage gadgets at that time just like the infomercials do

You are neglecting to punctuate your sentences and, as a result, your comments are very difficult to understand. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Maybe once he figures out the right camera to look into, they will let him do prime time.