Honored Contributor
Wow! I hardly recognized Carolyn with the new hairdo - it gives her a nicely sophisticated look. Good make-up. And the lace poncho outfit is good for her too - fits well, looks smart. Keep it up!
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I agree completely. The poncho is just the right touch to cross plain jeans outfit over into elegant sophistication.

Super Contributor

I think her haircut is a MAJOR improvement, saw it a day before she had it colored blonder. That looks good also. They styled it so much cuter just after it was cut, but she has let it get back to her normal style, just shorter.

Honored Contributor

I think Carolyn actually had her hair cut twice. I saw her about a week ago and it was cut shorter and looked GREAT!!! Saw her again yesterday and it's shorter yet. Love both cuts!!! Carolyn is a lovely woman and her new do is SO sweet & stylish!!!

Why do my new hair cuts not look that wonderful??!!

Respected Contributor

I don't think I would have recognized Carolyn had it not been for thatsoothing voice. This hairdo is the one for her; compliments her facial features. It is probably more trouble to keep up but I hope she keeps the look.

Super Contributor

It looks sooo good. The other was just too much hair around her face.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/26/2014 HiLo said:

I don't think I would have recognized Carolyn had it not been for thatsoothing voice. This hairdo is the one for her; compliments her facial features. It is probably more trouble to keep up but I hope she keeps the look.

I think Carolyn is pretty much the best host QVC has. And I love her voice, but I never could put my finger on what it was about it ...."soothing" - that's it! Her voice seems to be just the right pitch, calm, well modulated, and I really like listening to her. And love the hairdo-she's so attractive with a beautiful face - a lovely woman no matter what hairdo or how she's dressed! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

If you go to Meet The Hosts....and read up on Carolyn.....you will see she has an extensive background in Broadcasting...hence the great voice...wish all the other female hosts would take a course in Broadcasting......so they would come across the same as Carolyn...instead of those screeching voices they have....

Valued Contributor

Carolyn has what speech pathologists call wonderful ""resonating cavities"" You can only achieve her sound by what God gives you. She's a lucky gal to have such a resonating voice. Carolyn lucked out on the gene pool

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Denim & Co show this morning with Carolyn and Gary. They seem to be friends, and are so comfortable together, joking around (but not over the top), Carolyn smacking Gary with the card....but they still give all the important information about the garments and suggestions how to wear, put together, fabrics, etc. And they don't talk at the same time!

Why can't all the fashion shows be as easy and fun to watch as this?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}