Respected Contributor

I would like to say how much Nancy has improved!!! OMG, for the 1st yr she was on, I couldn't stand to see/hear her. I have caught her lately & she has improved 150%. She gives great details, no stammering & crazy talking like she used to do. I am impressed!!

Not applicable

Nope, sorry. Still not impressed. She still stammers, talks too fast and just her voice goes right thru me. I haven't been able to watch QVC this am because she seems to be the only one working today and her voice just gets to me. I think she is a terrible host and she should take her new Gem degree and work behind the scenes IMO

Esteemed Contributor

I like Nancy as a host -- I don't remember seeing her when I didn't like her. I've watched her this morning and it's almost like two people watching the same person see and hear totally different things. I disagree totally with the first poster (not the OP). I did not hear her stammer, I do not think she talks too fast, and she demonstrates knowledge about what she's presenting. Everyone fusses about other hosts giggling, getting involved in personal stories, etc. etc. etc. I've never seen Nancy do any of those things. She seems to have a great personality, and it comes across on air. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor
On 8/21/2014 mvcolleen said:

Nope, sorry. Still not impressed. She still stammers, talks too fast and just her voice goes right thru me. I haven't been able to watch QVC this am because she seems to be the only one working today and her voice just gets to me. I think she is a terrible host and she should take her new Gem degree and work behind the scenes IMO

I've tried many times to watch and like her, but she grates on my last nerve. Her voice could crack rocks.

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy and Gabrielle have the worst voices on the Q.....they seen to shriek ....it just grates through my soul.....it is the most disturbing in the wee hours when there is so much silence in the home ....till they come on....

They are good Hosts ....I just wish they would go through voice moderation...actually some of the other lady Hosts would do well to take that training, too....

Super Contributor

is it necessary to go on and on about how much a host has improved... from awful to semi awful?

Respected Contributor

I've always liked Nancy. Right from the very beginning. And her voice (and Gabrielle's) doesn't bother me at all. I see nothing wrong with either of them.

Honored Contributor

When I finally heard the story of what Nancy was going through during her first year at QVC, I almost couldn't believe she could stand up let alone show up for work. I do understand people almost always have to grow into jobs and I think Nancy has done that admirably.

Honored Contributor

I must be tone deaf. I've never noticed anything offensive with the voices of any of the hosts, certainly not to the extent that it would "grate through my soul"! I'm missing something here, I believe.

Super Contributor

I don't care for Nancy's hosting style. She seems like she is trying too hard. When she is hosting, I end up changing the channel.