Honored Contributor

LISA MASON DISCLOSES CANCER INFORMATION

Lisa Mason just posted on her Facebook page that it's Gino who has cancer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA MASON DISCLOSES CANCER INFORMATION

I am terribly sorry to hear this news. I will pray for Lisa and Gino.

Honored Contributor

I really thought it is Lisa who has cancer but it's Gino. She always seemed to love him so much I'm sure she is very distraught as would any of us be.

Super Contributor

I knew she would have to as her aunt posted (I'm sure innocently) that they were starting a prayer chain for Gino, and they were all praying for him...so her AUNT accidentally spilled the beans.

When I saw that I knew Lisa wouldn't be able to keep the privacy. I know she would have preferred her aunt not have done that but I'm sure her aunt didn't mean any harm.

I think we all should still let it be.

Esteemed Contributor

That is why I hate Facebook and other social media online.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why her husband's cancer precludes Lisa from returning to QVC. I always liked her. Am wishing all the best for both.

Honored Contributor

On 8/11/2014 hopeQ1 said:

I knew she would have to as her aunt posted (I'm sure innocently) that they were starting a prayer chain for Gino, and they were all praying for him...so her AUNT accidentally spilled the beans.

When I saw that I knew Lisa wouldn't be able to keep the privacy. I know she would have preferred her aunt not have done that but I'm sure her aunt didn't mean any harm.

If she really wanted privacy FB was not the place to post in the first place. I understand the need for prayers was her main concern but if we want to keep anything private, don't put it on FB. Prayers for them both.

Respected Contributor

On 8/11/2014 Matty6 said:

That is why I hate Facebook and other social media online.

It's not FB it is people over the age of 30 who seemed to not understand you don't blab personal info in public to strangers.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why she wanted to keep people guessing. If she wanted to keep it private, she shouldn't have mentioned it at all. Don't ask for prayers on Facebook if you want to truly keep things private. Strange.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/11/2014 hopeQ1 said:

I respect ever ones privacy. I totally agree!