Regular Contributor

Gabrielle Is An Excellent Host

The Bob Mackie show host was Gabrielle this morning. She was extremely polite allowing Mr. Mackie to talk about his designs while adding the important product information. She was well informed and asked questions that viewers would have. Their conversation was natural and had an easy flow. It was so refreshing to see a host listening to their guest. Gabrielle did a wonderful job and I wanted to let her know it was appreciated.

Valued Contributor

Re: Gabrielle Is An Excellent Host

She is one of my favorites. Always professional, dressed appropriately, speaks slowly, doesn't interrupt, and is always prepared. I really enjoy her.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it to and agree with the two of you completely. She's a very good host, presenting the product, being respectful to the vendor and explaining everything. Good job, Gabriella.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen Gabrielle in months since I don't watch much Q, but I've always appreciated how she allows the guest to share their knowledge of the product without interrupting them. Yes, very respectful.

Regular Contributor

On 8/4/2014 BLH said:

She is one of my favorites. Always professional, dressed appropriately, speaks slowly, doesn't interrupt, and is always prepared. I really enjoy her.

ITA...with all of you!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I, too, have always appreciated and enjoyed Gabrielle's presentations. She's always professional and interacts with vendors very well. She spares us all her personal information and keeps to business. I think she's an example of a host who is there to do her job and has a great, private personal life which is the most important in her life. She doesn't depend on the "word" of the moment and has a very good vocabulary.

It's obvious she and Bob Mackie have a lot of rapport.

Contributor

Seems like a very nice lady, just not a big fan...very generic and a little boring, no energy.

Regular Contributor

I completely agree she's the best. I've posed this question before why does she get the overnight shows while others with less seniority get the day shows? I hope it's her choice.

Regular Contributor

Let me add, she doesn't rely on gimmicks and as taja123 stated is well spoken and describe everything as "super cute, or totally ".

Super Contributor

On 8/4/2014 nayteaches said:

Let me add, she doesn't rely on gimmicks and as taja123 stated is well spoken and describe everything as "super cute, or totally ".

ITA and she doesn't say "awesome" every other sentence while giggling at everything she says.

She also appears to be a good mother and thankfully haven't heard her talking about her pregnancy and what shoes she wore nor showing pictures of herself in the hospital and I'm quite sure she never, ever would think of posting pictures of her babies in dirty diapers on Facebook!