Contributor

I love Lisa and think she is GORGEOUS but she is always doing stuff to her hair....it looked very much like she was wearing a wig (tied back in a pony tail) on Sunday evening. Thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

No, I do not think it was a wig. Lisa does wear her hair in many different styles. She does wear extensions though.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

I respectfully disagree. I know she wears extensions but last night, her hairline was very odd....very wiggy and there was no part to be seen. Her hair seemed to sit funny on her head, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I know on Saturday she was wearing extensions- she mentioned them during the WEN presentation! I'm going to look at Sunday's show, waht time was she on?

Trusted Contributor

I have heard Lisa comment a number of times that her own hair is fine, thin, and challenging to style and manage. I believe she has worn various kinds of hair enhancements (extensions, wigs, falls, etc.) often. I didn't see her but wouldn't be at all surprised if she was wearing a wig. And why not?

Super Contributor

I think she wears the Ken Paves Hairdo pieces. Not sure about now realy but I know she used to.

I have purchased a few of the scrunchie type pieces for DD and they are cute. May get a few for myself. I have no need for the longer clip ins but the donut shaped updo ones are great for days when you do not want or have time to do your hair and need a quick style. out the door and you look presentable!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it was a Style-a-Do.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I would love, love, love to see her in a chin-length bob...very angular w/ bangs, that would be so attractive!

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 GoodStuff said:

I have heard Lisa comment a number of times that her own hair is fine, thin, and challenging to style and manage. I believe she has worn various kinds of hair enhancements (extensions, wigs, falls, etc.) often. I didn't see her but wouldn't be at all surprised if she was wearing a wig. And why not?

Why not, is right ! I have too little hair left to work with and have no choice but to use spare hair. Why are people always dogging her about this ?
Trusted Contributor

I think she uses too much (or the wrong color) Great Hair Day from Joan Rivers and that is why her hairline is so dark. She has said many, many times that she is thinning very far back from her hairline and you can see through her hair. She's trying to cover it up.