Respected Contributor
I was watching IKWD this morning and they said that Courtney is getting married and wants to share the experience with QVC customers. Does anybody know what that means? Using Togather as a wedding registry was mentioned although I doubt that Courtney would be soliciting gifts in that way but maybe the Q wants brides to start doing this?
Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Getting Married

As I understand it, she's getting married September 20. Each Monday QVC will post a video and a poll so we can help her choose decorations, flowers, favors, bridesmaids' gifts, etc. Starting tomorrow, you can register to have an exclusive video of her wedding sent to you when it's over. I hope she'll get to take some time off to prepare before her big day! I'm sure she'll be gone AFTER the wedding for her honeymoon, but more and more young couples I know are postponing it for a better time for them.

I don't think "we" will be invited to the wedding itself, so I'm sure she doesn't expect gifts. Although some may wish to send her a card at QVC! Smile

Honored Contributor

She has already talked about her wedding so much. I won't be
""following"" it. QVC is using anything now to get attention and sales.

Honored Contributor

didn't they just do that with Shawn? enough with this

wonder how she feels about her privacy being invaded

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 jackthebear said:

From what I've seen of her, I'm sure she's thrilled with the whole idea! She's a sort of new host who is getting A LOT of attention right now! Wink

Honored Contributor

Oh please ..... must we really endure another ""personal event""? Some of us barely survived the Amy having a baby marathon .... now this? Sheesh!

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Daysdee said:

She has already talked about her wedding so much. I won't be
""following"" it. QVC is using anything now to get attention and sales.

Well duh.......LOL

Valued Contributor

The formula is working for QVC. Remember we all are friends. Some viewers actually believe it.

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 beach-mom said:
On 7/27/2014 jackthebear said:

From what I've seen of her, I'm sure she's thrilled with the whole idea! She's a sort of new host who is getting A LOT of attention right now! Wink

could be but that is on her own terms, we don't know

boss comes to you and says blog about your wedding for us to make money, that is a different thing

Frequent Contributor

If she asks for your picks on flowers, earrings etc. Don't waste your time. Shawn did all that and never picked anything we picked. Maybe they should keep it a little more personal. I think the pictures after is all anyone needs.