Honored Contributor

These forums are not just for the naysayers.

Super Contributor

Re: More Lisa is fine with me.

I would like to see that fringe leather jacket that Lisa is wearing seen on the front page of the forum offered as a GILI.

Honored Contributor

Millie we might not always agree about QVC, but I think we do agree about Lisa. To be sure, she isn't perfect and can sometimes work my last nerve, but overall, I enjoy her and think she's the best thing about QVC. Not to say there aren't other capable hosts because there certainly are, but she's the one I usually hope will be presenting something I actually want to see, an increasing rarity.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

ITA. I really like watching Lisa. She has a soothing voice, knows what she's talking about and has a sense of humor. I have to mute some of the other hosts.
Esteemed Contributor

It isn't about her looks that makes her very popular because there are more attractive host. I think it is her sense of humor. I am not into the Madison Ave or Italian women sales shtick but it must work for her.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I like Lisa, too. I think Lisa does a great job as a host. I think she explains each product well. You can tell there is preparation with her work, and she has a great rapport with most everyone, including the models on fashion shows and vendors on beauty shows. She can have fun without being too wacky and she does not talk too fast. She is cool, and she has style. Overall, I think Lisa is my favorite host.

Super Contributor

I will watch whenever LR is on. I like her style, I like her esthetic, and she inspires me to want to try harder. She looks darn good and yes she has the money to get the enhancements, but some degree of it all is the time and effort it takes to work out and eat right and take care of the skin. She gets A for effort and I am sure she is as great a person in real life as she appears to be.

Esteemed Contributor

I have no problem with her at all. I think she does a good job.

Honored Contributor

You know I enjoy watching Lisa. I enjoy the way she doesn't take herself seriously. She tries to do a good job.

She's been doing this job so long she could 'just phone it in'. However, she shows up, does her job and (I think) does a good job at it.

I tuned in for a few minutes to see her Christmas show. She was delightful. Like a little kid. I bought the lights she was selling (the one's that fit in the jar with a lid on it). She was so animated (in a good way). She just lit up talking about Christmas.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's just mine.