Trusted Contributor

Who saw Grumpy Cat on the 1 PM (EDT) show?

Such a cute cat and she's so small!!!

KJPA
Super Contributor

Re: Who saw Grumpy Cat on the 1 PM (EDT) show?

Item T32968

Honored Contributor

Grumpy (real name Tardar (sic) sauce) and her brother Pokey (b&w kitty) are dwarf kitties. Their facial features and size reflect that. They also have very short legs and are a bit walking handicapped - one reason Grumpy is carried everywhere. She is adorable, and really does nap through most of her public appearances. I once stood in a 2-hr line for a photo op :-) Her human mama is very protective of her, which is a good thing.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Contributor

She is absolutely adorable! I would have been so excited like Shawn and the IM rep were, too. She seems like such a sweet little kitty, and looks like she would be so soft!
Super Contributor

Was the real Grumpy Cat at the QVC studios (on air)? I wish I had seen that...love that kitty!

Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 TR_QVC_Addict said: She is absolutely adorable! I would have been so excited like Shawn and the IM rep were, too. She seems like such a sweet little kitty, and looks like she would be so soft!
People really have a hard time resisting the urge to pet her - you can see it in the gestures the QVC employees were making when they were having their pictures taken with her - but absolutely no touching allowed by anyone but "mom." She is super cuddly-looking.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

missed her,

will she be on again?

Esteemed Contributor

What show was it and what is an IM rep. I don't understand all the abbreviations here. Can someone post a link to the show perhaps??

Trusted Contributor

Yes I saw her. I grew up with cats so they have a special place in my heart. Such a cutie pie.

Esteemed Contributor

I love her real name -- Tardar Sauce -- and she is precious to look at.

Her little face is also on the Party Mix cat treats.

My big boy kitties are all heavy weights, so she looks like a little miniature cat to me!