New Contributor

I searched as much of the forum as I could and couldn't find anything, so I thought I would ask all of you. I did easy pay on two items and the last payment is due in October. I can go into my Q account and see the remaining balance. Am I able just to enter a credit card to pay it off in full now instead of continuing with the easy pay? If I can, has anyone had a problem with billing doing this or is it cut and dry and works as planned? Just curious with others' experiences and wondering if I can and should or just let the easy pay do its thing? Thanks so much for any input, I truly do appreciate it. Take care, Melissa

Super Contributor

Re: Question about easy pay?

I've never tried to pay one off early but it's just a charge against your Qcard isn't it? I don't see why you couldn't just make an extra payment on the Qcard if you know what the amount will be.

You'll have a credit balance for a couple of months until the easy pay charge hits, but that's usually no problem.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if I'm answering your question but . . . If you go into your account to the item you want to pay off, then click on View/Edit Easy Pay and on the next screen you will see the amount remaining. Next to that amount the word "Pay" is highlighted. You can click on that and then pay in full and it will be billed right away to the credit card you have on file. I have not had a problem with this.

New Contributor

Thanks so much for the replies. I did go into my account and hit pay but it showed the whole amount including payments i already made so that concerned me too. I just ended up calling customer service and they billed me for just what I owe, so it is all taken care of and now my account is paid in full and I also just paid off my Q card. Whoo hoooo! 1 card down, too many to go-LOL! Taking a little bit of a shopping break to get ready for Christmas shopping and for going back to college for nursing. Take care, Melissa

Regular Contributor

The end of last year I bought a watch for about $35 total and did not realize it was on easy pay. When the bill came -- it was something like five easy pays of a little over $6 and decided to pay it all at once and not have the hassle of paying for months. I sent a check for the full amount -- fine for a few months. then I got a refund check for the last payment of $6,... and then a bill for the returned amount.

I do not like easy pay and don't know how to override it when buying on line.

Hardly ever buy anything any more from QVC due to shipping and handling charges -- found can buy on line from BM stores often with free shipping after a certain minimum is reached.

Super Contributor

If it's easier for you call 888-345-1515 and ask for CS. Tell them you want to pay if off. Not a problem!

Honored Contributor

On 7/17/2014 kingtut said:

The end of last year I bought a watch for about $35 total and did not realize it was on easy pay. When the bill came -- it was something like five easy pays of a little over $6 and decided to pay it all at once and not have the hassle of paying for months. I sent a check for the full amount -- fine for a few months. then I got a refund check for the last payment of $6,... and then a bill for the returned amount.

I do not like easy pay and don't know how to override it when buying on line.

Hardly ever buy anything any more from QVC due to shipping and handling charges -- found can buy on line from BM stores often with free shipping after a certain minimum is reached.

Using speed pay defaults automatically to easy pay. Go through the step through process, and you will see the option to select easy pay or one payment.
Super Contributor

I couldn't pay off an easy pay item online last week. Didn't work for me so I called customer service and did it. They didn't put it through bank as one charge, it was $6.60 four times. I could never get to that "pay" option online, it was weird. I'd hit "pay" and it would go to a page to change CC info. Maybe I'm missing something.
Honored Contributor

I always call customer service when I pay off an easy pay early. I paid off two on Friday. It's quicker and easier that way.

Honored Contributor

I don't pay off early - it's the Q's money, not mine because I pay off the entire credit card amount every month. I do use the toggle which lets me see the total payments month by month instead of one item at a time. I like knowing at the beginning of a month what will come due even if I add nothing new to that card.