Honored Contributor

BRING BACK THE HANGAWAY GARMENT RACK

PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL HANGAWAY FOR GARMENTS. NONE OF THE SUBSTITUTES HOLD UP. I HAVE MANY OF THEM AND I NEED MORE. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE QVC PURCHASE.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRING BACK THE HANGAWAY GARMENT RACK

Mindy I saw them on ShopHQ's site Item#000-865

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

That is a great, useful item! I have two of them.
Trusted Contributor

They are on shop hq right now you get 2 for 39.82.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Every one I've ever had cracks and breaks. Don't dare use one outside; the slightest breeze will blow it over and break it. It's a clever idea that doesn't work.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I' ve been using a one-rod hanging cart on wheels in my laundry room for quite a while. I can even roll it out the door to air dry clothes ( put a brick on bottom rack so it doesn't blow over). Bed Bath and B eyond has several styles -- 2-tiered and a tall and short rod combo. Would like to post a picture but I'm sure you can find it at BBB.com. Mine ran about $35. I assembled it myself without tools too. H T H.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Contributor

I love the concept. I have owned several, and each one breaks way too soon. I wish they would be able to make one that is a little stronger and sturdier.

Super Contributor

Sorry to be off topic but does anyone know what the name is for those stands they use on the various programs to hang the clothes? They look sturdy and have wheels and I'd like to buy one to use for hanging my tops and or/pants. Do you know where I could purchase one? Too bad QVC doesn't sell them!

Honored Contributor

bettebe, I am grateful for the tip. I want so far as to track down the manufacturer in Australia and to find them for sale at the Aussie Home Depot, but they don't ship here. They are the most durable of the collapsibles and hold 30 garments. I have a two-story house and I keep some clothes in the guest bedroom on the first floor. I am onward to Shop HQ. I have never ordered from them, before. Thanks, again.

Honored Contributor

I just bought a set of two. Great price. I was paying $30, approximately, for one, not counting S&H. These do blow over in wind, but inside the house, they blow the competition out of the water. Note: never try dragging or pulling on them when full of clothes. This causes them to break.