Contributor

'for those fortunate enough to have a Wegmans near you, you can get them for $10.99 each.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have one near me.. But, I do not care for this "grandma" cake product too sweet.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

THEY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT CENTRAL MARKET.

Contributor

They are here in Michigan at Hillers $14.99 each, and I've seen them at Busch's for about the same. Can't believe the QVC price!

Occasional Contributor

The cakes sold in the store are limited to 2 or 3 flavors and are shipped frozen to the warehouse of these stores and defrost on the shelf. They are fine, but there are no exclusive flavors, like QVC has baked, for them only, such as pineapple coconut, lemon blueberry, apple cranberry and all of the new ones coming out this season. When the cakes are purchased from QVC they are baked fresh AND delivered to your door..

Once you figure the cost (time and money ) of driving of to the store, finding a cake, waiting in line and driving home and if you are "sending the cake as a gift, then having to wrap it and package it safely, address it, bring it to the post office, wait in line, pay the post office ($6-8) and then drive home, QVC offers a sensible alternative (with more choices).

Surely receiving the flavor of your choice fresh baked and guaranteed to ship safely to one's door is well worth the extra $7-8....NO??

Honored Contributor
On 6/24/2014 bad4257 said:

'for those fortunate enough to have a Wegmans near you, you can get them for $10.99 each.

Thank you for that! I almost purchased, yet I do have a Wegman's near me. I don't mind trying the store's flavors since this will be my first try at their cakes.

Esteemed Contributor

They are also available at Stop and Shop...

Super Contributor

Does anyone know if these are available at any retailers located in FL? I'd love to try one, but am leery of ordering food online. (I know, I know - but this is just a silly quirk of mine!)

Super Contributor

I also saw them at the Honey Baked Ham store ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Occasional Contributor

They also sell them at the Christmas Tree Shoppes for around $10.