Frequent Contributor

Lisa Mason was just on as a rep for Supersmile. She looked fabulous as always. What a pleasure to see her again. Really miss having her on as a host. Like a ray of sunshine, Lisa is a pleasant person all ways 'round! Glad to have caught her this morning and hope to see her again. It would be really great if she were to host again because I enjoyed her presentations of products. Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason for Supersmile

I wish her well in her current life, but for me the best decision Lisa M ever made was to retire from QVC. And I already know Supersmile doesn't do a thing for me, so I don't care how many hours she comes to sell that. I quit watching long their presentations before she became their spokesperson.

Honored Contributor

When I saw her on Q for Supersmile, she was talking so fast just like all the current QVC hosts. Wasn't the same Lisa Mason; guess they are told to "speed it up." Hard to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/21/2014 Daysdee said:

When I saw her on Q for Supersmile, she was talking so fast just like all the current QVC hosts. Wasn't the same Lisa Mason; guess they are told to "speed it up." Hard to watch.

I felt the same way.

Esteemed Contributor

never liked her....too snobby for my taste...happy when she left...along with a few other hosts that are gone...

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Lisa, and she said she was wearing IT TSV. Her face looked powder white with a tan body. I've noticed this about Jamie's makeovers. Too many powder white faces. I didn't know Lisa that well, but she seems like an energetic sales person.

Valued Contributor

Very hard-sell pitch - Too much for me.
Honored Contributor

I honestly don't understand how QVC even gets vendors to come on the air these days with these warp speed presentations. I always loved LisaM and her low-key style of presentation. I truly miss her, but she'd never have fit the mold for the QVC of today. That said, I haven't seen the SuperSmile presentations.

Along those lines, another of my favorites is Carolyn Pollack. When she was on the other night, I could barely keep up with the rate of speed with which she was speaking.

Seeing folks who used to be able to present in normal speaking manners, suddenly turn into rapid-fire speak, can only mean to me that QVC is really pushing them.

Honored Contributor

I doubt if she will ever host on the Q again, I don't think they have ever had any one back after they quit except Jane Tracey.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/22/2014 baker said:

I doubt if she will ever host on the Q again, I don't think they have ever had any one back after they quit except Jane Tracey.

Did Steve Bryant come back once? Seems as though I remember that he did.