Contributor

While the website was down last night, I called in and placed an order. Luckily, I had wrote down a few item numbers. Unlucky for me, I wanted to order a few more times.

The QVC representataive ( Paola ) told me that since they were experiencing issues, QVC would honor easy pay tomorrow. Has anyone tried to call today and use easy pay?

Regular Contributor

Through the ordinary course of check-out, the easy pay option does not appear (at least for me), although I see a few items are still on multiple easy pays. Maybe if you purchase via phone call the CS representative would honor easy pay if you ask for it.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure they won't make this public but if someone was discouraged enough to call in and make it known how they felt this would appease the caller. So now we who post here know.

Thanks O.P.

Super Contributor

It worked! I talked to CS and they honored it for me.

Honored Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Hibi said:

It worked! I talked to CS and they honored it for me.

Awesome!!! They definitely disappointed some customers last night. Ordering problems via web and phone for at least an hour. I was lucky to get my order placed but it took over a 1/2 hour. So anyone who had problems last night, call CS!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

YES. DO! But go through the CS number, not the order number. You'd think with all the extra business they did yesterday they would do this more often or at least have more easy pays on items like HSN and ShopHQ does. Are you listening, QVC???

Honored Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Hibi said:

YES. DO! But go through the CS number, not the order number. You'd think with all the extra business they did yesterday they would do this more often or at least have more easy pays on items like HSN and ShopHQ does. Are you listening, QVC???

Bingo! If EP were a more frequent option, and if they didn't limit this extravaganza to just a couple of times a year, people might not go berserk, right along with their website... It always happens and they never address or resolve the problem.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I wound up ordering a few more things I'd forgotten about that I had wanted to order in the past, but were never on easy pay. So the extra day worked out well for both QVC and me!

Respected Contributor

I have not called Customer Service often. When I have called them, they always help me out. QVC understood that their website crashed at the end of EZ pay day. I am not surprised they honored their callers. I purchased a couple of items at the end of EZ pay day. I was able to submit purchase, but never received the corresponding email. QVC caught up in the middle of the night and the next morning my two purchases were listed.