Esteemed Contributor

Who is the Newest female Q host

I have seen her a few times but. I don!t know her name. She seems very polished for a newbie. Anyone know her background?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Who is the Newest female Q host

I believe her name is Stacey. She has been a Philly news anchor for years. She researches her sale items well as well as the vendors. She is respectful of the vendors. Easy to listen to. Doesn't talk down or baby talk or scream. She actually looks at the vendors when they talk and doesn't interrupt them.

She did an extraordinary show with Marjolean re: Pilates, and was great with Bob Mackie and George Simonton.

She is still learning but doing a great job.

Super Contributor

She's in her 40's, guess she has outgrown her "baby" stage, unlike Shawn and a few others.

Honored Contributor

I like Stacey very much.

Honored Contributor

Leah just announced that Stacey is ""here to stay""

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I watched her one time at night and she is very good.
Esteemed Contributor

I've only really seen Stacey on the AM Style Chat, but I have to agree that she is very likable. I think they did a good job with these two recent hires. I am not much of a fan of the last batch (with one exception).

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 NYwoman said:

I believe her name is Stacey. She has been a Philly news anchor for years. She researches her sale items well as well as the vendors. She is respectful of the vendors. Easy to listen to. Doesn't talk down or baby talk or scream. She actually looks at the vendors when they talk and doesn't interrupt them.

She did an extraordinary show with Marjolean re: Pilates, and was great with Bob Mackie and George Simonton.

She is still learning but doing a great job.

She better pack her bags. She will never make it at QVC!

Super Contributor

Stacey is poised and knowledgeable! Best of all she hasn't picked up that horrible singing. I hate to hear the hosts hitting a high climaxic high C.

Regular Contributor

On 6/9/2014 hope-Q said:

She's in her 40's, guess she has outgrown her "baby" stage, unlike Shawn and a few others.

Amen! I like Stacey. She's very good.