Esteemed Contributor

I made a comment or TWO in the suggestion box and QVC did answer by email. It was basically a few forum suggestions to cut down on those who LOVE to create drama on our boards by reinstating old messages late at night and early in the morning bypassing the watchful eye of web support.

I was very impressed that they noticed and did answer and DID DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Wow, awesome.

Thanks QVC. You get a A+ from the teacher. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
So, what are they going to do?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

when will it start....I still see old threads scattered all over these boards....

Esteemed Contributor

My surprise when I wrote concerns in SUGGESTIONS I got an answer which was directly to me by email. They said they liked my suggestions and 1. actually eliminated one of the obvious offenders who was going 'back in time' and bumping up posts from the distant past at an alarming rate.

2. They said that they would think about my suggestion to cut off posts that go on and on in the thousands past a reasonable time period. They would consider locking them.

My intent was to stop those who are 'playing with us' and making the board harder to navigate.

I was not trying to stop forum members from stating opinions or being what is called "snarky." I don't personally like negativity but that was not my intent to stop it. I can avoid this by not reading or not responding.

My point, the Q did answer me politely and with respect and said they would give my suggestions over to another level to address.

Super Contributor
On 6/9/2014 bonnielu said:

I was very impressed that they noticed and did answer and DID DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Wow, awesome.

What did they do?

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they were paying attention just a couple days ago when that crazy person caused all kinds of havoc. I remember seeing threads started just trying to get the webbie's attention and it didn't seem to be working.

Esteemed Contributor

I should have said more about their response. They did indeed tell me THAT THE POSTER WAS GONE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEM OFF. I really did not want to say that much as I felt it would not take long for everybody to see that they were indeed missing.

I know they read the boards. They responded by email and not on the board itself. They might be pondering actually coming aboard to answer questions. I am not against that if they identify themselves as QVC employees.