Super Contributor

Nancy Hornbeck - one of your very best!

I do not like gushing over hosts, I don't. But, these people are pretty much invited into our living room so, yes, an opinion is going to form one way or another. As a caller just said Nancy is a pleasure to shop with. No phoney speak, no repeating words ad nauseum, just bubbley and honest and sincere. She is such a doll, I hope she never ever changes, and I wish her a Happy 50, she looks awesome, a knock out for 50, that alone, wowsers!!

and PS...this gal is KNOWLEDGIBLE TOO

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornbeck - one of your very best!

I've always been a big Nancy fan. She's polite, respectful, and funny. She provides me with great entertainment during my nights of insomnia. I wish they'd put her on more in the daytime and relegate a few others to nights. It may be that Nancy WANTS nights due to her family. She's the best host they have for jewelry and the only one working on gemologist certification.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I really like Nancy also.
Esteemed Contributor

Nancy's a great host. Like said, OP, she's always natural w/o any words du jour. She does well hosting many things. Antonella is my fav for jewelry, but Nancy does a good job. Wish she were on at my time more.

Frequent Contributor

Agree! She is one of my favorites. I really like her on jewelry shows and she talked me into quite a few under $50 items! ;-)
Trusted Contributor

I luv little Nancy. She does well.
Respected Contributor

Ever since she started, I gave her chance after chance because she was a nightmare to watch. She was all over the place....hyper, singing, flitting around the set, voice tone that would crack rocks.....drove me nuts. I gave up even trying to watch her.....if she's as great as you all say, there must have been a miracle performed....glad she's doing so well.

Super Contributor

I agree she is very knowledgeable and pleasant, however I just dont like the singing of her answers.

Super Contributor

I like Nancy, very normal and down to earth and she looks great for 50!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2014 taja123 said:

Nancy's a great host. Like said, OP, she's always natural w/o any words du jour. She does well hosting many things.

ITA! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} for Nancy Hornbeck!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."