Trusted Contributor

It would be so nice if the Q would consider offering flat shipping and handling rate of $3 or $5 all the time and not just as a promo for March.

Honored Contributor

It's a great promo. I found it odd though that the TSVs wouldn't have matched the promo.

Esteemed Contributor

I asked a Customer Service rep about that this afternoon, and she said this was an "experiment"....so apparently they are looking at the possibility of reducing shipping. However, as I posted on another thread, prices seem to be going up in conjunction with the reduced shipping.

Frequent Contributor

Well. thanks to our economy, either prices go up, or price stays the same and product size decreases or S&H goes up......and this is true for most all retailers. They are in the money making business.

Honored Contributor

It would be nice. But then if they did they wouldn't be able to offer it as a promo and lure more customers.

Frequent Contributor

I just noticed today that the shipping price isn't shown when you look at an item. You have to put it in your cart to see the S&H amount. Even if it's Free S&H it doesn't show up on the item description. That's really annoying.

Honored Contributor

The flat rate/lower cost shipping has ended. (as we were told)