Super Contributor

$3 Shipping and We Thank You!!!

I just wanted to post a big THANKS from me--I just purchased 2 pieces of jewelry and the shipping on each was only $3.00!

Just that little thing made my day---I can't tell you how many times I put things back just because of the shipping. So THANK YOU AGAIN!

Contributor

Re: $3 Shipping and We Thank You!!!

I just noticed several of Isaac's items were only $3 too! That is awesome!

Super Contributor

Thank you QVC!!!!!!!
Super Contributor

My 30"" chain steel by design had been on my wishlist for the longest time. Saw S&H is now $3. I grabbed it. Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor

AND.....I got a WaterPik and the shipping was only $5---normally near $8! Wheeeee!

Frequent Contributor

I heard Shawn say that the $3. and $5 . shipping is only good till Monday.

Contributor

Love the reduced shipping, even if temporary...thanks, QVC...hope you'll continue less S&H in the future! It really can be a deal-breaker!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Again (as I did on another thread) I ask, why aren't they advertising this. Generally they make a huge fuss about the most miniscule promotion.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Valued Contributor

I'm green with envy ... I just got "used" last week when I ordered two large items. Someone, please pass me my Pepto Bismol right now ... I feel ill.

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 mercyMe said:

I'm green with envy ... I just got "used" last week when I ordered two large items. Someone, please pass me my Pepto Bismol right now ... I feel ill.

I called customer service last night about an order I placed less than a week ago - two Susan Graver tops that had a $4.87 price difference in shipping and they gave me a price adjustment.