Esteemed Contributor

I thought Jill had a great show last night. I like it when she is on by herself. She had 15 items in 2 hours because she handled it mostly by herself. She is very knowledgeable about her products and explains and never misses a beat. Keep up the good work, Jill.

Regular Contributor

Yes I too am a fan of her shows.I like the way she explains all the possibilities thAt can be done with the products.Especially enjoy the fall and holiday shows.Hope QVC management keeps these coming. Good work Jill.

Respected Contributor

I like her shows, too. Even if I'm not buying, I can get some ideas, rather like thumbing through a DIY magazine. She's pretty low-key, gives thorough descriptions & really tries to let us know what the colors are really like.

Honored Contributor

When I stop and think about it, all the hosts do best when they are by themselves. Sorry I missed Jill's show. I enjoy her "Home with Jill" shows.

Trusted Contributor

You can tell that Jill has such a passion about her Home With Jill shows. She does a great job!

Super Contributor

I enjoyed the show with the old live format. Hated the new taped format. Hope they never do that again.

Frequent Contributor

I always appreciate these presentations! She does an awesome, interesting and such a professional job!

Kiss

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy watching Jill, and her home shows are always a treat. Unfortunately I had to miss this one. Glad it went well.

Super Contributor

Didn't know that was on! Darn!

Regular Contributor

I really like YHWJ shows. I like the fact that there are no vendors and that it is just Jill. She is very knowledgeable and the show just seems to flow so well. And I always enjoy the items in her shows. She does a great job. I would like to see more of them.