New Contributor

I don't usually post in here ( in fact I can't remember the last time I did, but.....)

I was reading reviews on today's Wen TSV, and was curious as to why the reviews (on the auto-delivery option) only had 3 out of 5 stars. So I started reading them. One review gave it 5 stars even though they hadn't received it yet (those reviews annoy me -- I thought you are supposed to give a fair review of your experience with the product, not your excitement over receiving it). Then as I scrolled down, some posters were giving it one star, not based on the product itself, but based on the fact that Bamboo Green Tea sold out early. How is that fair to the product if you are giving it a negative review (and pulling down it's rating) not based on the product itself, but rather based on the fact that it was so popular it sold out? That really is unfair to the product. Not all people read the reviews (but rather just look at the star ratings) and may pass up on a product just because people were unhappy that they missed out on a scent.

I guess that was my daily annoyance that I had to get off my chest. But I guess, in the end, it balances out because the 5 stars without actually receiving the product annoys me as much as the 1 star review not based on the product at all.

Phew, I feel better Smile

Honored Contributor
There's no doubt the Q needs to do something to improve the review system. HSN has managed to do it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment