Occasional Contributor

Did I hear something about easy does it day ? I hope so! I love Easy Pay! any info would be appreciated....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
It is for Monday, and I think three easy pays (;
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Easy Does It Days.....isn't that only on certain items??

Honored Contributor
On 3/8/2014 palmajo said:

That's what I've been wondering. It seems to me historically it was... and not all that special. The 'real' EP Day is in June, I believe, on the anniversary of EP or the Q or some such thing. It seems like last year though, Easy Does It was pretty much anything, but it sounds, based on the Homepage 'preview' that this year they'll be reverting to type and it'll only the items of their choosing and we'll be waiting for June for the 'real' EP Day... Guess we'll see, but if it's just handful of items 'chosen just for us', well, chances are it'll be another big QVC bummer...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/9/2014 stevieb said:
On 3/8/2014 palmajo said:

That's what I've been wondering. It seems to me historically it was... and not all that special. The 'real' EP Day is in June, I believe, on the anniversary of EP or the Q or some such thing. It seems like last year though, Easy Does It was pretty much anything, but it sounds, based on the Homepage 'preview' that this year they'll be reverting to type and it'll only the items of their choosing and we'll be waiting for June for the 'real' EP Day... Guess we'll see, but if it's just handful of items 'chosen just for us', well, chances are it'll be another big QVC bummer...

Yes....i do think you are right................i seem to remember selected items ....older inventory?

Honored Contributor

I looked back at my order history for last March and I didn't see a lot of purchasing and 2 things I bought on March 18th I returned so I can't tell if those were on EP or not.

I'm guessing it wasn't a big deal and it wasn't on everything otherwise I would have purchased/stocked up on some regular beauty items I buy (which is what I do in June on the 5 EP day).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/9/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I looked back at my order history for last March and I didn't see a lot of purchasing and 2 things I bought on March 18th I returned so I can't tell if those were on EP or not.

I'm guessing it wasn't a big deal and it wasn't on everything otherwise I would have purchased/stocked up on some regular beauty items I buy (which is what I do in June on the 5 EP day).

If you click the Easy Pay Orders tab at the top of your order page, you will see everything you purchased on Easy Pay, even if you returned it.

I'm nearly sure everything will be on EP.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines