Regular Contributor
I am probably late with this observation but I have just recently seen blonde Maria on a Princess Cruise commercial looking so adoringly at her "husband". She looked great. Anyone else recognize her?
Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen the commercial, but will keep my eye out for it and for Maria.

Super Contributor

I've seen the commercial but I don't think that is Maria.

Respected Contributor
Are you referring to the model Maria who has been at QVC for many years? I've never heard her referred to as ""blonde Maria"".
Super Contributor

Dennis Basso always refers to her as blond Maria because both Maria's model for him and the other one has dark hair.

Regular Contributor
I didn't think it was her at first but decided that it is. She has on almost no makeup, no eye emphasis at all. Going to look for it again to be sure.
Respected Contributor
On 2/12/2014 Reever said: Are you referring to the model Maria who has been at QVC for many years? I've never heard her referred to as "blonde Maria".

There are 2 models named Maria. The dark haired plus(?) size model, & slim blonde Maria. They are often on Dennis Basso's shows together. I don't see blonde Maria as much as I used to, but then I don't watch much either,lol.

Esteemed Contributor

The two Marias are my favorites, so different and both lovely.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I have watched QVC for more than 10 years plus. I think Blonde Maria looks younger today than she did 10+ years ago. Bravo blond Maria.

Regular Contributor

No, but I've seen model Stacey on two television commercials in the Philadelphia area. One was for a restaurant (I think) and the other is for health insurance. In the health insurance one she speaks and wears glasses. It was kind of funny to put a voice with a model who has always appeared silent on air.

I have also noticed the curly, gray-haired Bobbi Brown (and now Wen) model on a commercial. I can't remember what it's for, but she's at a yoga class talking with a fellow yoga student.