Honored Contributor

Much nicer gold rush this time!

I'm glad to see some real gold pieces in today's gold rush! I hope you continue to bring in more gold, quality gold, reasonably priced gold (mid-range).

I do wish you'd stop with the resin though. It's not real gold jewelry. All clad, coated, resin painted, is costume in my book.

Super Contributor

Re: Much nicer gold rush this time!

ITA.

Trusted Contributor

Loving it!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! It is a good selection in all price ranges. It's an encouraging sign for 14k and the Q!

Trusted Contributor

Definitely had some nice things. I'm not in the market right now, but, it's free to look.
Super Contributor

I bought the TSV and I'm a bit nervous about the rolls in the links being hollow. I hope it wasn't a $439 mistake. I will be biting my nails until I see how sturdy (or not) it is.
Esteemed Contributor

this is the first time I have had the Q on all day in months and months...I am enjoying all the Hosts and the pretty jewelry.....

what I don't understand....why do the Hosts have to stand...I feel sorry for them having worked as a cashier where I had to stand my entire shift...just seems the Host could sit and show the merchandise just as easily......

Honored Contributor

It ended up being a pretty good mix of pieces, I thought.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I purchased J289349 the Byzantine ring in rhodolite garnet. There was a time when I only bought gemstones in yellow gold. I look good in yellow gold, I like yellow gold and I think gems look good in yellow gold, so no one could be happier than me when I saw this substantial looking ring for under $200. The Adi Paz ring J289441 was also nice, but J289349 for me was better. I licked my chops when I saw the Byzantine necklace J289253 and bracelet J291388 in yellow gold to match, but this is a start.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. It was a much improved Gold Rush from the prior years. I saw more easy pays so I have my fingers crossed that option continues on future shows. I was tempted a few times but I was looking for tri color or rose gold huggie earrings with some substance. I had just purchased two rings on gem day that I waited years to find so I really had to keep the budget in mind. I did see in the new items today a bracelet that I did not see in the listing yesterday. I would have purchased this item but I guess I saved my budget.

I'm a purist when it comes to my gold. I really don't want anything filled with resin or silicone, etc. The reviews on the majority of these items are average to poor. I don't buy/have a ton of jewelry but I WEAR what I have. I don't want to re-buy a ring or a pair of earrings because it dented or the hinge snapped off. The earrings backs and clasps on all of the jewelry are so reduced in size compared to years prior. I'm hesitate to believe that they will support a pendant ignoring the fact that they are difficult to get on and off your body.

Overall, it was a much improved day and I actually had my tv on more than I have in the last two years.