TSV(R) Preview
32 Members and 16449 Guests Online

The Q We Love

5 Stars for Premier PC Support

Started 1354600386.16 in The Q We Love | Last reply 1360155326.65 by Tig

I received my HP TSV Laptop, I believe on Thursday of last week. Without the software package I might add. However, a few days was not a big deal. Last night my system basically locked me out. I eventually grew tired and shut the system off.

I magically believed the problem would be resolved tonight when I attempted to log in again. (NOT) My system kept stating that it's configuring Microsoft Updates and 12% was as high as it would go. The system would then say restarting and start the same loop all over again. (GRRR) I had to deal with this for 45 minutes tonight. Finally the computer said. Failure to re-configure and it let me back into the system.

I happened to receive my software package today and hurried to register for the Premier PC Support. This took less than five minutes. I then called and spoke with a lady named patty. Never once did she make me feel as if I was bothering her. She was patient, and walked me through several steps, even though I heard and typed in the wrong web address incorrectly three different times. This was so that she could remotely log into my system. Patty worked with me for about 35 to 40 minutes.The problem is now fixed and I am very grateful that this lifetime PC support Package was offered.

Page 1 of 1
PBJ1354652173.516821 PostsRegistered 7/10/2007

Thanks for the info. This is good to be aware of.

Poor but Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna Jane1354994367.662 PostsRegistered 12/8/2012

I was checking out HP's website and there was an Alert for just this problem! They said is was caused by a software update (KB2756872 & KB2770917). They say there is a fix - so check them out.

HELP! I'm setting up my mom's computer and when I registered her Premier PC Support she should have received the email to her email account but she says she never received it. Can someone tell me the phone number and or website for premier pc support????

icezeus1354997617.2234375 PostsRegistered 10/30/2010Southern California
On 12/8/2012 Donna Jane said:

I was checking out HP's website and there was an Alert for just this problem! They said is was caused by a software update (KB2756872 & KB2770917). They say there is a fix - so check them out.

HELP! I'm setting up my mom's computer and when I registered her Premier PC Support she should have received the email to her email account but she says she never received it. Can someone tell me the phone number and or website for premier pc support????

1-855-234-8357

rplas641355242763.12342 PostsRegistered 4/1/2009
On 12/8/2012 Donna Jane said:

What's the address for their site? Thanks!!

BlingQueen­0221355271617.154384 PostsRegistered 9/23/2012

I was so thinking about you tonight when I had to do the Windows Update. I had 11 to download and prayed the computer installed all of them without a hitch. Thank goodness everything went well. It didn't take alot of time to download either. Whew! I sure didn't want to call Premier Support that's for sure.

I spent an entire day with HP support for messing up the password to get on the computer. Actually, I have no idea why I would even call Premier Support when I have a year warranty on this laptop. I called HP support and got help for free.

Glad you got your problem cleared up. So far outside of my little password mishap, the laptop works just fine. I'm very pleased with mine now. It's fast and I'm not watching a little circle running for a long time inbetween pages for once. I think this was a good buy. Hope you keep enjoying yours problems free for a long time to come.Smile

Osborn4021355397613.682 PostsRegistered 12/13/2012

Everytime I try to go to <a href="http://www.premierpcsupport.com/life">www.premierpcsupport.com/life</a> to register I get a list of nothing related. However, the last time it did carry me to the sign on page..Problem with this is I have not registered a password yet because I cannot find the site to register. Can anyone help me.

Also, the disc I received for the Elite Software Suite seems to only have the Adobe info on it. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

Osborn4021355397613.982 PostsRegistered 12/13/2012

Everytime I try to go to <a href="http://www.premierpcsupport.com/life">www.premierpcsupport.com/life</a> to register I get a list of nothing related. However, the last time it did carry me to the sign on page..Problem with this is I have not registered a password yet because I cannot find the site to register. Can anyone help me.

Also, the disc I received for the Elite Software Suite seems to only have the Adobe info on it. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

ginasdogz1356796427.743 PostsRegistered 11/23/2012

Hi,

By any chance can you give me the website address? I tried www.premierpcsurrport.com/life . The page doesn't work.

Thanks!

Gina

Last edited on 12/29/2012

ginasdogz1356796614.8333 PostsRegistered 11/23/2012
Donna Jane1356815818.4972 PostsRegistered 12/8/2012
On 12/13/2012 Osborn402 said:

Everytime I try to go to www.premierpcsupport.com/life to register I get a list of nothing related. However, the last time it did carry me to the sign on page..Problem with this is I have not registered a password yet because I cannot find the site to register. Can anyone help me.

Osborn402,<br /> The software forall those programs is tied up within that CD, just put the CD in, select run and as the download gets to each of those software programs it will stop and ask you for the product key. Each program loads separately but the program key for each is listed onthe 3x5 paper that was included with the CD.

The problem I've run into is that when I finally get an internet explorer screen up (do not use a BING search screen when you type in the website) to the darn website and type in the User Name and the Password from that 3x5 piece of paper the screen blinks and I'm back to the sign in screen but the information I typed in is gone - But there isn't any information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated with this software and terribly unhappy with QVC for having an association with this program!!!!!!

Tig1360155326.6331 PostsRegistered 2/6/2013

The correct website to list is www.supportmefirst.com that will get you a tech and this info came from PC Treasures and Premier PC Support. I was told you must type that in exactly or you will not get to the proper website. Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1