Esteemed Contributor

5 Stars for Premier PC Support

I received my HP TSV Laptop, I believe on Thursday of last week. Without the software package I might add. However, a few days was not a big deal. Last night my system basically locked me out. I eventually grew tired and shut the system off.

I magically believed the problem would be resolved tonight when I attempted to log in again. (NOT) My system kept stating that it's configuring Microsoft Updates and 12% was as high as it would go. The system would then say restarting and start the same loop all over again. (GRRR) I had to deal with this for 45 minutes tonight. Finally the computer said. Failure to re-configure and it let me back into the system.

I happened to receive my software package today and hurried to register for the Premier PC Support. This took less than five minutes. I then called and spoke with a lady named patty. Never once did she make me feel as if I was bothering her. She was patient, and walked me through several steps, even though I heard and typed in the wrong web address incorrectly three different times. This was so that she could remotely log into my system. Patty worked with me for about 35 to 40 minutes.The problem is now fixed and I am very grateful that this lifetime PC support Package was offered.