Regular Contributor

I Need to Know the Weight of Handbags

I have noticed that sometimes the hosts will say what the handbag they are showing weighs and sometimes they do not. Then they will say "And this is also lightweight" and I find out on line that it weighs 2+ pounds! That isn't light to me. I cannot carry a two pound bag and don't care too. Always give us the weight of the bags please. Since often a color can sell out and I may have wanted it but didn't hear the weight so I don't get it. Then I go on line to see and find out I could have bought it. Then there are the times I chance it and go on line to check the weight only to find out it is going to be too heavy and I have to cancel the order.

Give the very important weight of the bags Please!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: I Need to Know the Weight of Handbags

Which is why I never buy anything from QVC before reading the full product description on line. That said, yes, of course they should give all pertinent information instead of proffering so much of the blather they choose to put out there.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I agree. I don't want to hear about stamped python that you can wear on Madison Ave. I want measurements and weight.

Honored Contributor

Weight is a determining factor whether I purchase or not. It's just like doing a clothing show and not giving measurements. Can't buy without the details. Sometimes that can be a good thing.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you. Weight is the deciding factor for me. I don't carry as much stuff as I used to but by the time you get it all in your bag you have WEIGHT. Between all of your keys, cell phone, charger, etc. this is noticeable weight. I can not carry a purse that starts at 2 + pounds. It's just too heavy. I need the dimensions of the bag, I need the weight and I want to see the inside of the bag. For goodness sake, these are the basics of selling. I thought the idea of seeing the presentation was to make a purchase. If I have to go on line to get the basic information, then I'm not purchasing the item. (that's assuming that the information is on line....this is not always the case)

This request/complaint/suggestion for the basic information about the product has been strong for a long time. I find it frustrating and frustrated viewers/customers do not purchase. Shopping should not be a chore or a frustration or a quest for the basic information.

Regular Contributor

Nice to see these replies. It is very important to give weight. Thanks

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 stevieb said:

Which is why I never buy anything from QVC before reading the full product description on line. That said, yes, of course they should give all pertinent information instead of proffering so much of the blather they choose to put out there.

"Blather" is right!

Honored Contributor

This must have been weighing on you for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

it is a weighty subject matter for discussion.
Trusted Contributor

I believe it is always mentioned on the QVC page describing the bags.