Contributor

IT TSV just arrived ,ordered medium and received RICH!

Customer service said they will credit me my return, but they are out of MEDIUM, which I had ordered before the TSV was on air. So I am out the TSV? I asked when the medium would be available and she said she didn'T KNOW!

If I had ordered this the day of the TSV I probably could deal with it, but I ordered the day before! and customer service is of no help. GUESS I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL FOUNDATION IS AVAILABLE AT ULTA AND BUY IT THERE,because to be honest, I can live without the bronzer and eye shadow and brushes. CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS, IS IT QVC OR IT COSMETICS!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT TSV just arrived ,ordered medium and received RICH!

Human error. It happens.
Honored Contributor

I don't think it was done on purpose. I doubt customer service has the inside scoop if there's a reorder. You could try posting Jamie on Facebook and asking her.
Honored Contributor

Frustrating, yes, but at the end of the day, it's a tube of make-up... It seems like maybe they could've done a bit more than credit you the return. Even a few dollars off another order 'for your trouble', as almost any other retailer might have done, would be a positive gesture, but a mistake was made. Hardly earth shattering. If you want to purchase it elsewhere, then that's what you should do.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Did you have to pay the $10.00 charge and shipping charge to return?

Don't worry, be Happy!
New Contributor

I believe part of the issue is the new "robots" that they are using in distribution centers. I've had 2 screwed up orders as well, one being a fashion item that was sent in a small when I'd ordered a plus size. Between several shipping mix ups and now to save money, evidently UPS picks up the packages and transfers to a mail station. That's why things are taking so much longer to arrive. I have to say, I'm not pleased with the changes.