Contributor

Still Don't have TSV Ninja Cooker!

I ordered the Ninja cooker when it was the Today's Special Value. I ordered mine at midnight, and I still don't have it. It has now been over two weeks since I ordered. I have called Customer Service twice, and the only thing that they can tell me is that things are sent on different shipping dates. There are now over 400 reviews on it, and I still haven't seen it or have been able to use it. I thought that it was important to order it at midnight if you wanted it shipped at the regular time. Mine must have hit the advanced shipping date time, but no CS person seems to know. The date predicted for it to arrive is April 2nd. This is sure not the service that I am used to. Did anyone else have trouble with this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Still Don't have TSV Ninja Cooker!

Mine was one of the advanced order colors (blue) and it has shipped. It should be delivered Monday or Tuesday next week.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My blue on is being delivered tomorrow, Tuesday. Have you heard anything about yours?
Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Well I finally got my Ninja cooker in yellow on Monday of this week. It is absolutely beautiful, and I look forward to using it. I hope yours in blue came Tuesday. Did you get the Cobalt blue or the Aqua blue? They both looked like pretty colors.

Honored Contributor

I got the turquoise and it's a beautiful color. Is the yellow a clear, sunny lemony color? It looked very pretty too. I'm so glad you got yours.