Frequent Contributor

What is wrong in the warehouse?

I ordered a Barbara Bixby enhancer ( NOT inexpensive) about 3 hours before her one hour show with Rick later We'd pm. On the shoes he said there were 125 of the enhancers left. Until today it was "in process". Now it is back ordered. Why doesn't the warehouse work on orders first in , first out. No help from CS. "There wasn't any inventory left to fill your order". Needless to say I am furious.
Honored Contributor

Re: What is wrong in the warehouse?

I also think they have become slower. I often wonder if a lot of people were laid off because of the change in S&H?

Honored Contributor

Actually, they could have hired more people with the increase in prices and the money they are making on return postage. I think they just over sell things and evidently it isn't a first come first serve basis.

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 baker said:

Actually, they could have hired more people with the increase in prices and the money they are making on return postage. I think they just over sell things and evidently it isn't a first come first serve basis.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I could be wrong, but it seems as though their inventory control and warehousing systems are archaic and need to be updated, badly...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/27/2015 baker said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I could be wrong, but it seems as though their inventory control and warehousing systems are archaic and need to be updated, badly...

Along with their computer system. It's very difficult to do any sort of a valid search for products. You'd think it would occur to the geniuses in the executive suite that they could sell more if people could find products.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment