Honored Contributor

SPRING STYLE!, FAVORITE BAGS, TOO MUCH VACUUMING, and OH MY NOT A MATTRESS!!

Hello Folks...time for a weekend preview....It's another theme day--- Saturday is LIVE SPRING STYLE.......sure to make you hop into spring.....

Image result for bunny in a dress

QVC brings a special "treat" ------the featured product is---- Logo Fashions....Oh boy.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The day kicks off with AM STYLE---with Leah and Social Correspondent Kate---Three big hours and no doubt lengthy presentations......

Image result for leah williams am style with kate
According to QVC's promo it features "must have trends" and "head turning accessories". Of course the Logo TSV will be featured---it's a Slub Knit Embellished Top.......it's slub knit, NOT slob knit...(I know what you're thinking).{#emotions_dlg.glare}

This just brings to mind these "classic" styles from one of my all time favorite episodes of I Love Lucy.....

Image result for i love lucy in paris Image result for i love lucy in paris Image result for i love lucy in paris Image result for i love lucy in paris
Image result for i love lucy in paris

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Re: SPRING STYLE!, FAVORITE BAGS, TOO MUCH VACUUMING, and OH MY NOT A MATTRESS!!

The bulldog and couch... OMG makes my back hurt just looking at that position and I love the bunny with shopping cart with the vegies. Well it is definitely not going to be a weekend with any "couch veggie" time for me, feet propped up and shopping.. no sireeee. Get the back yard ready for the local (my kitchen) crop planting items, then trip to nursery to buy the "ready to plant" veggies. Then come Sunday, to my sewing room for some projects.

I have peeked at the April insider guide and not feeling the love there!

Regular Contributor

Re: SPRING STYLE!, FAVORITE BAGS, TOO MUCH VACUUMING, and OH MY NOT A MATTRESS!!

just scanned the new arrivals, philosophy " good morning sunshine", and part of the description.......

Who is it for: Anyone who wants a burst of energy with an invigorating grapefruit scent.

Why is it different: good morning, sunshine is an awakening mix of freshness and exhilaration released with a burst of juicy grapefruit and cool lavender, and infused with the energy of the woods

Energy of the woods? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

Over five hours of vacuuming; who wouldn't be excited? Look at all the different demonstrations they can show. I won't be watching because I can't handle that much excitement. (Or maybe it's because I don't get QVC.)

SPURT, that is one of my favorite episodes of "I Love Lucy." The guys convinced Lucy and Ethel that sacks were the new fashion statement. Some people will wear anything or do anything just because it's suppose to be trendy.

How can those cats and dogs be comfortable sleeping in such odd positions? It seems like they would wake up with cramps or headaches.

Today it was 25 degrees. I thought spring was here, sure doesn't feel like it. There was a north wind, making things feel even colder. Suppose to be that way tomorrow, also. At least there is no snow.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Some very cute pics, Spurt. Loving the cute bunnies and so glad to see you've incorporated fowl into the posts... How very appropriate... given the programming, which, as usual is not for me...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

No, sorry, Q, not a thing on your radar I plan to put on mine...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I do have to say that I want the Lucy doll... One of my favorite episodes as well, as you know, Spurt... So very funny and really, far more fashionable than some of what's in store for those who'll be viewing this weekend...

Honored Contributor

""I Love Lucy"" haute couture fashions-- laugh-out-loud funny! Maybe they'll be the inspiration for next season's new GILI designs! Thanks for convincing me to make plans for another weekend that won't include watching the Q.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 handygal said: ""I Love Lucy"" haute couture fashions-- laugh-out-loud funny! Maybe they'll be the inspiration for next season's new GILI designs! Thanks for convincing me to make plans for another weekend that won't include watching the Q.

Only if they can be made of polyester with a bit of spandex...

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/27/2015 handygal said: ""I Love Lucy"" haute couture fashions-- laugh-out-loud funny! Maybe they'll be the inspiration for next season's new GILI designs! Thanks for convincing me to make plans for another weekend that won't include watching the Q.

Only if they can be made of polyester with a bit of spandex...

LOL!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Goodness, yet another Sunday filled with Dys ...z-zzzzz oh, I'm sorry I doze off just saying the name...love the first little bun-bun, so cute. Of course I love Lucy! Except for the Italy episode where it is Little Ricky's birthday, the Paris episodes are my favorite "Trip to Europe" episodes. The hats are made from horse buckets LOL! I have to admit,though, that I have grown quite fond of David's color run-throughs, they just tickle me now. Still can't stand the dance and faces,but I can just read when the food presentations start :-) Love the Hair-max pics and thanks for adding the chickens (have you seen the Geico free range chicken commercial?). Thanks for the weekend "highlights"! PS My team is still in the tournament so I'll be watching plus on Sunday I am going to sit in the sun on the lawn and watch the A's :-) Have a great weekend everyone! (Edited for spelling)