Occasional Contributor
why do you delete comments to topis that are not rude, no names mentioned, and not offensive in any way?
Respected Contributor

Hello, birkigirl and welcome. Smile

I don't know if you're going to get a response from QVC on this matter. All I know is that the moderation on the QVC forum is very random.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Birkigirl, I'd like to know the answer to that also.

And let me add: "Dear QVC: Why don't you delete comments that are rude and offensive?"

Honored Contributor
It might help to read the guidelines for posting.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

oh they poof us all the time in fashion forum . As soon as we come down on a host or product it,s gone so get used to it . Then they start a thread with the same issues and spin it like it,s all good so tread lightly and enjoy it while you can get a real comment on .

Honored Contributor

I guess I don't understand the angst about a post or thread being poofed.

Respected Contributor

The guidelines are very strict and if one abuses them they get poofed, banned or put in time out.

A person gets one of the above when other posters report them therefore if you are disliked as I am you get lots of reporting.

I have started taking the guidelines seriously and have not had one poof in a couple of weeks.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
Golfcartrider, I want to congratulate you on being poof-free for two weeks. Do you get a certificate or good-conduct medal?
Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Kachina624 said: Golfcartrider, I want to congratulate you on being poof-free for two weeks. Do you get a certificate or good-conduct medal?

No Ma'am. I get to stay on the forum. I did not realize it has been two weeks, thank you for keeping up with me. Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I have started taking the guidelines seriously and have not had one poof in a couple of weeks

I don't ""keep up"" with you; you yourself said it's been a couple of weeks.