Respected Contributor

Incorrect info on my reviews!

I have loyalty to QVC and do write reviews both good and bad. I noticed the other day that several current products have "no longer available" next to them on my reviews.

Thinking that this may cause Q to lose a sale I called CS and went round and round with the woman who couldn't understand what I was talking about. She finally said she would pass the info on to the right department. It has not been fixed.

Has anyone else noticed this mistake? Maybe I'll report it again but I'm not sure if I will spend more of my time writing. I always read other's reviews if I am on the fence, so thanks to all who do write them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Incorrect info on my reviews!

I don't blame the CS rep for being unable to figure out what you were talking about. Undoubtedly the products you reviewed have sold out. Once submitted, a review cannot be changed. If you cannot do an honest review, you need to do nothing. Reviews are informational for other shoppers, not sales pitches to sell the item.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

It's all computerized you know. My guess is that when new stock came in, it received a new item number for some reason. Therefore, it is "not available" under the old number according to the computer.
Respected Contributor

I think you may have misunderstood me as well. Example: J319266 or J295902. Both purchased a week or so ago and not sold out.

Super Contributor

Jackhound Mommie: I know exactly what you are talking about. The same thing has happened with my reviews -- when you check my username and read the reviews they say those items are No Longer Available yet they really are still available. Don't know why this is happening -- yet another QVC computer glitch.

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 BklynKinsey said:

Jackhound Mommie: I know exactly what you are talking about. The same thing has happened with my reviews -- when you check my username and read the reviews they say those items are No Longer Available yet they really are still available. Don't know why this is happening -- yet another QVC computer glitch.

Bklyn,

I appreciate your answer, thank you! Hopefully it will be repaired. It's not just me {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Jackhound Mommie said:

I think you may have misunderstood me as well. Example: J319266 or J295902. Both purchased a week or so ago and not sold out.

Those both show available to me.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Well you have to go into "read all reviews" to see the not available. Probably not something I'd give a second thought to myself. My reviews say the same thing. I've never checked that before, I'm generally just interested in the product I'm looking at.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Jackhound Mommie said:

I have loyalty to QVC and do write reviews both good and bad. I noticed the other day that several current products have "no longer available" next to them on my reviews.

Thinking that this may cause Q to lose a sale I called CS and went round and round with the woman who couldn't understand what I was talking about. She finally said she would pass the info on to the right department. It has not been fixed.

Has anyone else noticed this mistake? Maybe I'll report it again but I'm not sure if I will spend more of my time writing. I always read other's reviews if I am on the fence, so thanks to all who do write them!

Hi Jackhound Mommie,

Thank you for posting about the incorrect information that is appearing on your review profile page. I confirmed the experienced you reported and will be following up with the appropriate team at QVC to get this resolved as soon as possible. Fortunately this error will not keep you or others from posting reviews.

Thanks again for taking the time to post in the forums, and for your continued support for product reviews.

Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Keyai - QVC Social Team said:
On 3/24/2015 Jackhound Mommie said:

Hi Jackhound Mommie,

Thank you for posting about the incorrect information that is appearing on your review profile page. I confirmed the experienced you reported and will be following up with the appropriate team at QVC to get this resolved as soon as possible. Fortunately this error will not keep you or others from posting reviews.

Thanks again for taking the time to post in the forums, and for your continued support for product reviews.

Have a great day!

Wow! Thank you and you all have a great day also!

Cathy