Contributor

Vitamix Personal Blender - Why has this item been removed from QVC.com?

I own a Vitamix which is 25+ years old, and it is still going strong. However, it is a bit of a pain to pull out and clean for single serving smoothies, nut butters, etc. . I was considering buying the personal size Vitamix, not sure which version, for everyday use vs. the Magic/Nutribullet, Ninga, etc. . QVC does not have the Vitamix personal blender on its website any longer, which means the reviews are gone too. . Can anyone shed some light on this? Is there a problem with the product? . For those of you who purchased the Vitamix, or any other type of personal blender, I'd love to hear your feedback--good or bad.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vitamix Personal Blender - Why has this item been removed from QVC.com?

Q_Shopper, if you don't get an immediate reply, you may want to post this question in the Kitchen Talk forum because there are a lot of Vitamix users who regularly post there. I own a small Ninja blender and I use it all the time for frozen drinks like slushes. Love it!
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, wildcat fan
New Contributor

Well I ordered one on the 22nd of March and it still hasn't been shipped and I was promised I would get it this Monday. Now I am told I wouldn't get it until April 3rd.Still hasn't been shipped.

Order directly from the manufacturer. That's what I am going to do when it I receive it, IF I ever do.

Trusted Contributor

So, let me just understand. Because you took an estimated delivery day was somehow a promise or a guarantee, you are upset and think CS was lying. You want the product sooner. OK, while I thin you should understand things happen and this is just a blender (a good blender, but a blender nonetheless), I can see you being annoyed; however, your plan is, at best, silly and shortsighted.,

This is a product which, I believe, actually ships from the manufacturer rather than a QVC warehouse. So, you are waiting for it to arrive, going to send it back, and then order directly from the manufacturer at a higher price, and wait for the new one to ship to you from the same warehouse. And you are doing this because you do not want to wait another few days. Huh?

Honored Contributor

I never heard of a personal size Vitamix.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Aren't Vitamix orders shipped directly from Vitamix? Or does QVC stock them?

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 KYToby said:

So, let me just understand. Because you took an estimated delivery day was somehow a promise or a guarantee, you are upset and think CS was lying. You want the product sooner. OK, while I thin you should understand things happen and this is just a blender (a good blender, but a blender nonetheless), I can see you being annoyed; however, your plan is, at best, silly and shortsighted.,

This is a product which, I believe, actually ships from the manufacturer rather than a QVC warehouse. So, you are waiting for it to arrive, going to send it back, and then order directly from the manufacturer at a higher price, and wait for the new one to ship to you from the same warehouse. And you are doing this because you do not want to wait another few days. Huh?

Oh KY, no... Just a blender...? No way, why it's SO much MORE than a blender... The Q says so...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

1st time buyer, Hopefully you have received the Vitamix personal blender by now. What do you think? ...all others I'd love to hear your reviews, as well!
Contributor

[ Edited ]
Kachina624,

The S-Series Vitamixes are personal size (S30, S50, S55). All 3 models are available for purchase directly from The Vita-Mix Corporation.

The Q used to sell the S30 model. Now it has disappeared...not sure why?