Contributor

So sick of QVC so called Qualitu!

Just opened my Susan Graver order wrapped in a ball and tank missing.. Supposed to have cardigan and tank! Obviously a return not checked for contents and I was the lucky next customer screwed
Contributor

Re: So sick of QVC so called Qualitu!

Meant to say quality
Valued Contributor

It does seem to be slipping a bit! That is crazy to receive a set without the one piece??? Someone was asleep when packing that order-geesh! Not good!

Honored Contributor

Tell me about it, I just received the Bewley's Irish Teas and the best by dates on them is next month, June and September. Waiting to hear what customer service is going to do about it since nobody has the power to answer that question on the weekend. I just love paying 35 dollars with S&H for imported tea that is almost out of date. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2015 baker said:

Tell me about it, I just received the Bewley's Irish Teas and the best by dates on them is next month, June and September. Waiting to hear what customer service is going to do about it since nobody has the power to answer that question on the weekend. I just love paying 35 dollars with S&H for imported tea that is almost out of date. LOL

Your tea is probably fine, but should be at least a year "best by" dated when you are spending that much money.

BTW if there is a Trader Joes near you they have a wonderful Irish Breakfast Tea

Hope you can get some resolution

Valued Contributor

TEA.....is the last thing I would buy from Q or any other shopping channel. I'm British but, live here for now. There are great brands of teas that I've even seen in a regular supermarket. I buy a tea from a family owned company that comes in adorable old fashioned tea tins; that comes in little tea sachets rather than paper, they use organza. OR, I make my own from loose tea when we have time
Contributor

I received so many emails about my return, but not one mentioned the original problem. I emailed back and said it was amazing that not one CSR mentioned the problem itself...got an email back and they are giving me $5.00 for inconvenience...YIPEE