Super Contributor

Q keeps putting money on hold in my account!

This is the 2nd time in a couple of weeks that I've checked my checking account only to find money on hold. I double checked my few easy pay items and nothing matches. I called CS each time and they can't find anything or know a reason why either. All they tell me is to wait for 3 days and it will drop off. So Q is able to go into my checking accounting and just place money on hold that I can't use for 3 days???!!! I monitor our checking account through out the day and keep close tabs on it, so this jumped right out at me. I'm frustrated as they have no answer. Another reason my shopping on the Q has been drastically reduced.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q keeps putting money on hold in my account!

That makes no sense.. What does your bank say? My bank shows if it's an installment payment, such as Easy Pay. I would call and insist on getting this resolved. If you haven't made purchases, does someone else have access to your account? Good Luck
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 SUHSE39 said: That makes no sense.. What does your bank say? My bank shows if it's an installment payment, such as Easy Pay. I would call and insist on getting this resolved. If you haven't made purchases, does someone else have access to your account? Good Luck
My bank said if it doesn't fall off in the allotted 3 days to let them know. No one else has access to this account. I can't believe that Q's CS has no idea. My bank also shows it as 1 of 5, etc for easy pays. I wonder what Q would do if it was a large amount that truly impacted my bank account.
Honored Contributor

Never,ever give anyone access to your checking account. PERIOD!!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Call your bank.

Honored Contributor

I don't trust C S and the Q card any more. I never use that card and one time just recently I inadvertently used the card for an online purchase and put it on easy pay. When I got the bill I paid it in full and thought that was that. This month I get a bill from them with the amount I paid and a balance of 45.00 in ( ). I called CS to inquire about this and either I didn't understand her or she didn't understand what I was asking and she started to get huffy with me. I told her I must have been drunk when I used that card because I never use it and I guess she figured she better find a way to resolve this because I was not backing down. She then tells me the 45.00 in ( ) is a credit applied to the balance of my bill, I tell her there is no balance. I guess she finally went into my account and saw there was no balance and said she would take care of it and I would get no further correspondence from the Q Card, we'll see.

Respected Contributor

I always check the EZ pays in my bank account vs. my Q account. I never have found a mistake, but I am still going to check often.

Valued Contributor

I only use my debit card to get cash or to pay off my credit card balances. Always use credit card if you can.
Honored Contributor

I suggest you take off the checking account and use a credit card for easy pays.