Valued Contributor

Interesting that the Q is now making an effort to consolidate orders into one package. I notice this has occurred now that they are charging less for shipping. Funny they would never consider doing this to benefit the customer when shipping charges were higher.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Consolidation of packages

Recent orders I've placed have been coming in multiple packages. Not sure why.

Valued Contributor

I ordered two pieces of jewelry at the same time and they came packaged together. I have never seen that before.

Super Contributor

According to other posters (Beauty Forum) they got charged for each item's S & P even though the items were shipped in one package....

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Crisso said:

According to other posters (Beauty Forum) they got charged for each item's S & P even though the items were shipped in one package....

That's part of the new shipping policy. No discount for shipping multiple items ordered at the same time. <> sometimes my things ship together, sometime not. The new policy hadn't impacted that for me.
Respected Contributor

It's okay with me: I received all my Easy Pay orders a couple days ago--one box (shoes) and two skirts in one mailing bag.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure what they're doing. I ordered 2 of the same thing in different colors and they were shipped separately and according to tracking aren't even following the same route or shipped the same way. One is USPS all the way and has arrived. The other is UPS and hasn't made it yet. Not sure if it will be turned over to the post office or not.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

I ordered 4 items: 2 of one scent and 2 of a different scent. I was charged 4 seperate shipping charges, yet they came 2 to a box.

Trusted Contributor

I just think charging shipping on each item and then packing them altogether is corporate greed. I can understand it if items are large and bulky but when you are talking about small pieces of jewelry, that is not cool and turns me off.