Contributor
24 hours of cooking...garden....make up...etc but no St Pat's in evening...So much for working people getting a chance to see...12am - 7pm ..in bed or at work mostly....why not at in evening?
Honored Contributor

If your local cable/TV system has QVC PLUS the Irish Celebration was moved there....that is if you like Courtney as a hosts....If you don't have Plus you are out of luck.....I don't know why they didn't leave the Irish vendors on QVC and move the jewelry and beauty to QVC PLUS....after all they are going to show the same products that they normall do, it would be a nice change if they had the Irish Celebration in Prime Time....It appears QVC's management is CLUELESS!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

My cable network doesn't have Plus, and I think this is a ploy for shabby programming. Twice a year we get a break from the same old same old- with lovely vendors, quality products that you don't have to be Irish to appreciate- and there are no evening shows for the many of us who work during the day.

My viewing time is becoming less and less= less and less spending. Perhaps not a bad thing.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't make sense to shut out people who work all day!

Trusted Contributor

If only the people complaining had a way to pull up a listing of products shown wile they were working and videos of the presentations at their convenience... Oh wait...

Honored Contributor
On 3/18/2015 KYToby said:

If only the people complaining had a way to pull up a listing of products shown wile they were working and videos of the presentations at their convenience... Oh wait...

Oh wait...then why have a TV channel to begin with and just be an online retailer.....oh wait...Isn't TV their one advantage over other online retailers that QVC could be utilizing and take advantage of which could to....oh wait....possibly lead to more sales!!!! And as far as viewing it online or watching videos---some of the products don't even have video presentations or their videos don't work properly....and it is definitely NOT convenient to have to go through each and every item you like and bring up the video presentation for each....after all...the ""C"" in QVC is supposed about convenience....it is more convenient for working people to be able to watch the TV presentations during prime time when they do have time!!!! And looking at QVC's financial reports they are not so hot...oh wait...could it be that people aren't tuning in knowing that QVC only show 15 designated products that they don't need nor want!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I agree with Spurt....I work all day and missed all of the St. Patrick's Day items. Now, I am not Irish and seldom buy any of these items, but I do like to watch the presentations even if only to see something different - and who knows, I might have gotten something if it had appealed to me. At least I wanted to see the sweaters being offered because I would definitely be interested in those. Methinks the Q is going down the river as we speak...I don't know who decided on all of these changes, but my credit card is very happy these days!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Occasional Contributor

It really bothers me that the St. Patrick's programming is not shown at night. I work during the day. Why do they keep doing that? Not everyone gets QVC plus and the streaming audio kept cutting out. Does anyone who makes these decisions care? I know we complained last year too, and same thing happened again.

Contributor

Part of the fun on St. Patrick's day is watching the people from Ireland and the banter back and forth. Having visited Ireland (I'm not Irish), this brings back fond memories of the warm and friendly people.