Regular Contributor

3 orders still " In Process" after 6 days

The EDD I was given when I ordered was 3/20, but all 3 orders are still "In Process". Never have had this happen.

Is this the new normal? I haven't ordered anything new in about a year.

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: 3 orders still "" In Process"" after 6 days

It seems that under the new shipping scheme things are deteriorating. I was never one to often complain about shipping time with the Q, but am now finding it to be slower than expected. I ordered two clearance Issac items last Monday. They didn't even ship until Friday and with any luck might be here soon. In the past, Issac items always shipped very quickly and were usually received within a few days... Meanwhile, I ordered one item on EP Day. It has now made it's way through three different USPS facilities, all in New Jersey... I suppose if it ever makes its way out of Jersey I might see it one fine day... The Q just seems to keep giving us more and more reasons to shop elsewhere.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Oddly enough....my items have been coming in quite fast...within a few days of ordering...now returns...that's another topic.....

Valued Contributor

It's 5 days for me so far...sounds like a new normal if you choose the best delivery option. Best for QVC, that is.....
Respected Contributor

Hello, MAmom. Smile

Maybe you could try calling QVC's customer service and asking what happened.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

I ordered something on Saturday, expecting it to ship Monday, but it's still in process today (Tuesday). The only shipping options were all UPS, so I assume it's being drop-shipped and for some reason that takes longer. When there's a full range of shipping options, including USPS, things seem to move along faster at all stages.

Esteemed Contributor

I found when something was "in process" for a long time, the merchandise did not come from the Q but from the vendor.

Regular Contributor

I have noticed that my items are now all going via USPS-- even those that start out- UPS switch over to USPS for delivery, thus adding 2 or 3 days. I live between Dallas, Tx and Shreveport, La. I also know that sometimes they have items coming from the vendor, also, beauty items come out of VA or GA, and normally they arrive sooner.

Super Contributor

On 3/17/2015 taja123 said:

I found when something was "in process" for a long time, the merchandise did not come from the Q but from the vendor.

I ordered Diamonique. QVC is the vendor Smile (I still think my item is being drop-shipped from some off site warehouse and not the main place.)

Regular Contributor

My items shipped this afternoon. 6 days In Process. Next time I'll know that this happens and not get curious.