Contributor
I had an order that shipped last week, when I look at the online tracking this is where it's been: City State Date Time Departed USPS Facility GREENSBORO NC 03/12/2015 03:01 Arrived at USPS Facility GREENSBORO NC 03/11/2015 11:01 Shipment Accepted WEST ORANGE NJ 03/10/2015 17:01 Arrived at USPS Facility LINTHICUM HEIGHTS MD 03/10/2015 07:01 Sorting Complete LINTHICUM HEIGHTS MD 03/10/2015 07:01 Arrived at Post Office LINTHICUM HEIGHTS MD 03/10/2015 05:01 Departed Shipping Partner Facility SWEDESBORO NJ 03/07/2015 10:01 Arrived Shipping Partner Facility SWEDESBORO NJ 03/06/2015 23:01 Picked Up by Shipping Partner SWEDESBORO NJ 03/06/2015 22:01 What are the odds I'll ever actually see the blouse?
Regular Contributor

Re: Around the world delivery

Let see, it left NJ on the 6th and now in NC on the 12th... well it seems to be headed in the right direction..{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The odds are you will receive a package, but will it have the right blouse in it... hmmm {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Regular Contributor

Just dawned on me... maybe it isn't headed in right direction..

Contributor

Well, I'm in NJ and it was here, too, a few days ago. Maybe it's following our governor - he seems to stop in NJ and then heading quickly to some other state. ;-)
Regular Contributor

must be on the pony express for sure (post office). I am in so. calif and one year mailed a Christmas card to relative in northern calif. It included a HAWAII post mark. Go figure! Man they had some strong swimming ponies that year!

Honored Contributor

What's so strange about that tracking? Mine always looks the same, when they get around to posting it. My UPS packages have visited as many as 5 cities in Texas before they head out of state.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Update: I still don't have my blouse but it has traveled back to NC, MD, and is now in Billings, MT. I wonder if I'll have to pay extra for all the sightseeing my blouse has had in the past 10 days. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

LOL, tracking has been off the wall for me lately, both here and Amazon. I've got a package hanging out in Swedesboro myself. It may possibly go by here 2-3 times before it stops.

I know they recycle tracking numbers but I'm not sure this is the problem. I had one package that was out for delivery and I waited all day for it. When I checked the tracking it said I arranged for a different delivery date. Yeah I waited until it was out for delivery and told them I didn't want it. Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

reminds me of the commercial I saw over the weekend... the ""free range chicken"".. ma/pop sittin on porch saying something about keeping getting pictures... last scene is chicken sitting in open face box car riding the rails!

Does the shirt have pictures of chickens on it? Perhaps channeling that ""free range"" desire?

Contributor

And the irony of this is that the day after I ordered it, I found the blouse I wanted elsewhere and tried to cancel it, but it said that it had already been shipped. Luckily I didn't need it for anything special. {#emotions_dlg.blink}