Valued Contributor

Oh Q.....I would love to shop from my Wish List!

It has been over a week and I still l can't access my full Wish List. I know I'm not the only one. Guess I should consider myself lucky that a partial list is there. For those who shop from their Wish List..............you are losing business.

Super Contributor

Re: Oh Q.....I would love to shop from my Wish List!

I definitely think they are losing business because I have seen a few items that I would have added for consideration later but I can't access my wish list and I refuse to go back to post-it notes covering my computer! I received an email saying they expected to have it fixed ""next weeK"". Really? Two weeks to fix a computer problem?

Valued Contributor

I have posted another thread with no responses wanting to know if anyone is having an issue with sorting. I use the sort hi/low and low/hi and sometimes discover I have added something twice...............easiest way to find that mistake.

But now I can't sort in any fashion without losing lots of items. I'm trying to determine if anyone else has this particular issue.

Also it seems that when you post to Q Did What?...................it doesn't show up in general forum posts. I don't always go to particular topics but just go to general forums. Perhaps that is why I am not being answered?

Super Contributor

I can see the prices on my wish list.