Valued Contributor

Anyone near Forest Park GA and can pick up my QVC order?

If anyone is near the QVC shipping facility in Forest Park GA, could you please pick up my order that arrived there on 2/18. Just trying to see a little humor in the shipping fiasco. I placed an order on 2/16 and am still waiting. This order was to be birthday gifts that I had to replace with something else. Just venting, as I am not happy with this shipping and customer service telling me I would have to wait until 3/3 before they can do anything. I think they should be checking out the Forest Park operation. Anyone else having problems getting deliveries?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone near Forest Park GA and can pick up my QVC order?

Your thread title made me laugh out loud...I have always said our packages travel to more places then I have ever been to in my 72 years of life....then they stall out and we wait...

Good Luck in seeing your package before the end of the year....

Esteemed Contributor

Ha ha. But seriously, there was a longer than usual delay in my item which shipped from their Virginia facility. It was ordered the same day as yours, 2/16, stayed in process for 5 days, then in transit for 4 days, and was delivered yesterday. Whatever their "in process" problem is, it doesn't seem to be isolated to one facility.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a product 2/16 and am still waiting for it to be delivered. CS said if I don't receive it by 3/1 to call them and they will reorder it or cancel the order and refund my money. In the future I will have to want a product pretty bad for me to order.

Valued Contributor

Well, another day, and no delivery or update on my 2/16 order. I am glad I went ahead and got other gifts. I guess, when these items arrive, I can put them away for future gifts, and, that way, I would not have to place an order and have it not arrive on time. This is the delivery I expect from Zulily, but you know that when you order from them. Yes, in the future, I would have to want an item very badly and not have any other source for it.

Frequent Contributor

I have an order placed on 2/17 sitting there too. EDD was the 25th, but it hasn't moved from there.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Honored Contributor

I know there was a lot of bad weather down south in recent weeks. Any chance that the problem might be weather-related? (Not sure which states are involved.) Maybe it will arrive soon.

Valued Contributor

I don't believe the weather is an issue; we had some snow, but no real issues. It is expected to be 70 degrees here next week, so I will see what CS says then. I like how CS immediately blamed the PO and not check into their own facility, so I guess they don't feel weather is an issue either. Still no update on my shipment this morning. Still waiting, QVC.

Valued Contributor

That Forest Park facility must be huge to hold all those orders that are going nowhere. Still venting while I wait. I wonder if anyone works at this facility.

Frequent Contributor

I just checked, and mine is out for delivery today. I don't think the P.O. updates as often as it should.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.