Frequent Contributor

Shawn hosting PMStyle...oh my!

If this has already been discussed, please forgive me. I haven't read the forums in a while, but noticed in the March Insider Magazine that Shawn is mentioned as the PMS host each Week in March. I am really not a fan; she tries so hard to be cute and funny....not my cup of tea. What are your thoughts?
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn hosting PMStyle...oh my!

There have been other forums on this subject, with the majority opinion in agreement with you. I, for one, agree with you as well.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

I like Shawn. I think she will do a great job.

Honored Contributor

I'm with you, OP.

Honored Contributor

I also think she'll do a great job.
Honored Contributor

For me, Shawn will be a lot easier to watch than the former PMS diva.

Honored Contributor

Given Lisa's gone with the wind, Shawn appears to be the lessor of the remaining evils... I can live with the choice. Not sure I can live with the time. As far as I'm concerned, they should've put Amy and Lori on later... much later.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Never watch her. Don't care for her presentation style at all.

Respected Contributor

I am in bed by 10 pm, so that answers that question for me. I really don't see Shawn very often, so I don't have strong feelings towards her either way.

I'm unlikely to watch an hour of Lori G., since I think I have enough of her style in my wardrobe. How many shark bite hem tops does one person need? I have 2 and I think that is plenty.

I will probably check in with Inspired Style (is that what Amy's show is called?) to see what I think. Amy is fine as a host; I don't see much of her now either.

My complaint with QVC is that I don't find their fashion particularly compelling any more. When they do have things that I like, they are too expensive for what they are (in my opinion). I always loved it when they had actual designers selling clothing instead of stylists who slapped their names on stuff that is designed by other people.

Honored Contributor

Until this change, I started the evening with PM Style and ended it after Issac most weeks... I will not be watching Amy, as I can't stand to listen to he and simply don't care for her overall delivery... and I will not be watching Lori, as I think her clothes are hideous... I will still plan to catch Issac occasionally, but this will not be the routine it has been and with PM Style now starting at ten, again, rather than routine viewing this will possibly be an occasional thing... From my point of view (and yes, I'm aware that's all it is...) this is yet another mis-step by QVC management.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...