Honored Contributor
Has anyone else noticed really slow processing times? I have a package that took 4 days to print the shipping label and its been 24 hours since then and it still hasn't been recieved by UPS. My stuff doesn't usually take this long to ship. When I ordered it the delivery estimate was today or tomorrow I can't remember which and now UPS doesn't even have it yet. I'm wondering it choosing UPS is slowing down processing over "best available"?
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Still waiting for my order of 2/16 to arrive. I keep checking tracking and there has been no update since 2/18. CS says I must wait until 3/3 before they can do anything for me. My order was suppose to be gifts, so I had to purchase other items elsewhere and get them sent on their way. CS immediately blamed the PO; they could not admit that maybe their facility and shipping have a problem. They are definitely helping my resolve to not order from them, so thank you, QVC.

Respected Contributor

Nothing's changed for me, as a rule it's always taken 1-5 days to ship. Rarely does it take over a week. I've always assumed it had to do with whether it was being drop shipped or not.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor
No one has mentioned this, but is it possible that all the carriers have laid off too many workers after the holiday season, and they just don't have enough help anymore?
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Not sure, but the ebay package I ordered Thursday from NY arrived via usps today. I guess, the weather is not a factor.

Regular Contributor

Since they lowered the shipping cost, it has taken an eternity to get my packages.

Contributor

I order at least 1 product weekly (usually jewelry). Lately (since the postage rates were lowered by QVC) I noticed that things that used to be shipped via UPS are now coming slow-boat by US Mail. I can't understand why, other than it is cheaper for QVV to send my jewelry this way, as often the article I have ordered is over $100 & I feel is better off being shipped quicker- UPS was much faster, and my post office sure isn't as reliable as UPS is. I see I can opt to have things sent via UPS but that means additional postage costs for me.

Respected Contributor

QVC has the slowest shipping of all on-line/catalog shopping that I do. I am always amazed that I can order from Zappo's and my box is on my doorstep less than 24 hours later AND it's FREE to ship!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

I feel your pain. Everything I have ordered lately, is taking forever to arrive. It has been taking 3-4 days for several things to go from processing status, to being shipped, finally. According to tracking, I see several things going in round about ways to get to my state. Lately, many things are going over the estimated date for arrival. This is unacceptable.

Occasional Visitor

Since QVC has changed their shipping charges, my orders take up to three to five days just to process. Then it's well past the ten day mark before I ever receive my orders. I buy a lot from the Q...or I did. I'm beginning to wonder if it's not worth the extra effort and $$$ to buy from other sites that give much quicker service.