Contributor

I’m for sure not a fashion expert, but I just can’t understand why anyone would want to wear something from LOGO the bag lady, let alone spend any amount of money for it. With the droopy pockets and diaper back ends it’s totally unflattering. The material looks like it is tissue thin and it looks like you took some old rag and put around your shoulders. Again I’m no expert but it just looks like something you would find in a dumpster outside of a cloth store. JUNK, JUNK. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

I must say it is not appealing to me at all! I do not like the look on the models, let alone myself. Many others obviously feel differently because it must be selling well for Lori to be on so often. Each to his own I guess, but I change the channel every time she is on.

Honored Contributor
Agreed. And when the sharkbite-hem-top-and-leggings look goes out of style, her whole line will be obsolete.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor
On 2/14/2015 lovesdishes said:

I must say it is not appealing to me at all! I do not like the look on the models, let alone myself. Many others obviously feel differently because it must be selling well for Lori to be on so often. Each to his own I guess, but I change the channel every time she is on.

I agree. Can't see the attraction to it and the fabric looks so thin. I would look terrible in that style. I think that line is priced quite high. It must be quite popular though.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the layering, but I do like the tops worn alone with jeans or if you have the legs for it leggings. I don't think the models even look good layering all the pieces on, my husband starting laughing when he saw the models. When he saw Lori decked out in the layers and the head band he thought she was kidding.

Super Contributor
When the models look bad you know it's a bad design.
Valued Contributor

I think Logo are cute

Honored Contributor
On 2/14/2015 baker said:

I don't like the layering, but I do like the tops worn alone with jeans or if you have the legs for it leggings. I don't think the models even look good layering all the pieces on, my husband starting laughing when he saw the models. When he saw Lori decked out in the layers and the head band he thought she was kidding.

That "layering" look is all about driving more sales. Why not wear 3 tops at the same time, thereby spending $150, instead of just 1 for $50?!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

The line doesn't appeal to me at any level, but you have to assume it's been successful here or like so many before it, it would've been shipped out by now. Instead, it seems they're featuring it more and more... Just another reason not to watch and another reason that other shopping venues are looking better and better.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I bought two Logo tops (non-shark-bite hems, no diaper underneath, etc.). However, that's likely to be my limit. The fabric is very thin, so I can see why she promotes layering. I'll probably wear a skinny tee under my purchases. At this point, her approach to styling seems very limited. They're all pretty much the same. I just can't imagine stepping outside my house in some of the color combinations she touts.